Molly wants new babbehs (Bad_Roomie)

209 Likes

God dammit your fluffies are so cute I want to hug them until their spine breaks

48 Likes

Oooooh I enjoy this one a lot

13 Likes

Molly doesn’t deserve any babbehs. Her baby place and milkie places should be taken away once this litter is weaned. She is a bad mother

26 Likes

Soooooo cute :heart_eyes: but someone bash that red mummah for neglecting her earth foals, they are good as any babbehs :triumph:

18 Likes

But she produces such beautiful coffee colors.

13 Likes

Now im curious how a colorblind mother would turn out.

ie - all babbies are grey, so all babies are great / all babies are poopy but this shad of poopy is mine, so its bestest.

14 Likes

Ohhh, I thought the mare at the left was infertile, but then I saw the babies. This is giving me the itch to make a second part of the brown herd

6 Likes

Yup they are sadly the mare is dumb😤

3 Likes

If she doesn’t understand and wasn’t always that way, then everything is a Poopie but her. She could end up the Fluffy version of a hikikomori, shun all contact. Then she sees her own Fluff and enters Wan Die. Like a Twilight Zone episode.

If she was always colorblind or is aware of what is wrong, she may not care at all. There is also heartwarming potential if she got goggles letting her see color, like the videos of kids getting their colorblind parents the glasses. Hell, amp it up and have her simply not understand why anyone would judge color when she spent so long only seeing grey and it making no difference. Dingy brown and dull grey would be as beautiful as sparkling eggshell white with pastel stripes.

6 Likes

They all look delicious to me!

6 Likes

That raises another good point, too. Some animals are dichromats, like dogs or cats. Even horses are dichromats. So if we were to extend that theory to fluffies, one would wonder if they are also dichromats. I suppose in lore there’s no indication of that, but if it were feasible, some colours wouldn’t register. Reds and oranges would be indistinguishable, seen as greys. But blues, yellows, greens could be seen. By extension, brown is a desaturated orange, so if you’re a dichromate, it’d be seen as a darker shade of grey.

4 Likes

Why hug when a hammer works just as good?

5 Likes

:hmm: hmm

2 Likes

Wow, I love your style. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Bitch need to be slapped.

1 Like

Mother not loving her babies? That’s a pillowing.

2 Likes

Because then they don’t hug back, and it feels better to hug them rather than straight up breaking their spine.

2 Likes

3 Likes

god i bet they would be so fucking soft

3 Likes