Molly wants new babbehs (Bad_Roomie)

Thats not how color blindness works. It makes red/green hard to distinguish in my best friends case

1 Like

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I picture her trying to steal some pwetty babbehs in near future

1 Like

Me too!

There are different kinds of colorblindness. Plus, fluffy genetics are weird as hell.

1 Like

Your fluffies have absolutely no business being this pretty! So adorably drawn.

1 Like

those colors are kinda ass tbh

EDIT Hold up, is that a black one? Score.

Well molly, life is always unfair and full of shit. Unless you take matter into your own hands/paws/hooves/whatever, but even then things don’t always work out.

1 Like

This deserves punishment. The babbehs need sorry sticking for not even trying to be pretty colors.

1 Like

Hrm…
I know how to fix that, though!
We’ll play “weggie bawks” and, if you lose, you feed your foals!

Hey, I think they’re pretty. What’s so wrong with dark green and grey?

At least have the squashed baby be the purple smarty?

they are less expensive. fluffies can feel that

Also, don’t bang with the turd stallion then, stupid fuck.
Seriously, how do you want technicolor babbehs when you get knocked up by Tywon every night, you dumb ghetto slut?

1 Like

I like the idea of a breeder who tricks each mother as the babies are born.
Have 4+ pregnant ones give birth around the same time, and before they can see their own babies you swap them.

From the beginning you pick the one with the most “poopy” hating personality to get the shit end of the stick.
Regardless of what colors her real babies are, all of the colorful ones are swapped for brown before she can see them.
Same with the other moms but inverse. All of their browns are taken away and given colorful babies before they can be seen.

So the one mother being targeted from the beginning is always stuck like Molly here, except nothing is left to chance & she is stuck watching 3 or 4 happy families while hating her own.
Maybe encourage the other families to be mean to the victim too. Repeat with multiple litters for emotionally sadistic fun.