Momma B chapter 2 (pages 5-7)(leatherfeather)

extra bit :)

OH SHit AN OPOSSUM!!
IMG_3659

Chugging along!! I’m really liking the limited pallet for the forest pages, I do recommend not having your screen brightness very low when reading this

Sure wonder what mama b’s plan was for after she got out of the house

Part 1 Here!

First chapter here!!

54 Likes

<3

1 Like

Well, shit. This doesn’t bode well.

(OMG I LOVE OPOSSUMS SO MUCH.)

4 Likes

possum*

Fuck Yeah, Opossum!!!

2 Likes

Aw yeah, roadkill baby <3

2 Likes

opossum steaIs here baby when it faIIs off and she has to get it back

1 Like

Actually, no. Although opossum is sometimes shortened to possum, these actually differ. The animal you can find in the North America is called opossum, specifically Viginia opossum (didelphis virginiana, belonging to the didelphimorphia order). On the other hand possums are native to New Zealand and Australia, and while they are marsurpials just like opossums, they belong to diprotodontia order. These are two very different animals, where possums are noticeably smaller than North American opossums.

3 Likes

Wonderful color scheme, really sells the night^^

And mama B is so cute and adorable in all of your comics - I just want to see her suffer in a very sad way while fully lucid. But no clumsy brutal shit… Some very elaborate contraption involving her baby might do the trick, would have to think about it…

Anyway, great work^^

2 Likes

Would her owner be hellbent on finding her?

1 Like

:nerd_face::point_up:

3 Likes

Yes Opossum! Go Opossum! Get that meal :smiley:

3 Likes

The Opossum raises the foal as it’s own, teaching it to eat ticks and not get rabies, making a proper gigachad out of that tiny, retarded pig-horse.

3 Likes