Momma B chapter 2 (pages 1-4) (Leatherfeather)

WELCOME TO MOMMA B CHAPTER TWOO, there’s gonna be about 16 pages to look forward to this time!!

Mama A (the yellow one) was once named sunny! She tried to escape out the doggy door, that did not end well for her

oh how the long for the simpler days

First chapter here!!

54 Likes

Poor Sunny. She’s not going to get better.

1 Like

I already want to see how his plan fails and I will see how he loses his best baby

2 Likes

Damn that is fucked up :cry:

Shit, ain’t that true…

I absolutely love this one and I’m so glad you didn’t drop the idea for the comic. Personally prefer these to the anthro or human stuff, especially on a fluffy website.

Maybe you’re not gifted in sadism like other artists - I’m not one to judge, but you sure can grip my heart and squeeze a tear out or two.

I love your art style too, it’s all over the place and switching techniques. There’s something endearing about it, feels really organic.

My biggest gripe is with the text on the panel with tubed Sunny in full glory, it blends white to black and the middle is hard to read. Have you tried to maybe outline it or something that would give it more contrast?

2 Likes

i love this already, poor mama b doesn’t understand that sunny is gonna die like that…

3 Likes

The layering of this farce is exquisite.

The abuser is shown to be a drunken rube, making it highly unlikely that anything constructive can come from his cruel experience.

Momma B, for all her initiative in escaping, is hilariously ignorant as to how permanent Sunny’s mutilations are, and then leaves her in the closet to flee herself.

4 Likes

Gosh, thank you for the comment! I’ve been so giddy since I read it!!

And while I was coloring this I tried to do something artsy with the letters in that panel, I thought it made it easier to read but alas.

I’m so excited to post the rest of the chapter, good stuff is on the way!!

1 Like