More water! (InfraredTurbine)

He asked for it … right ?

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me! ^^

83 Likes

Turbine bowl fluffies let’s goooo.

4 Likes

Aren’t bowl fluffies just basically regular fluffies? Or it there actually something different to them? They seems the same

3 Likes

If the condition for drowning is struggling, then by all means continue struggling.

3 Likes

I think it’s the first time I’ve ever drawn bowl fluffies if I’m not wrong xD

their belly is in formact of a bowl, so they can float like castors around rivers and take their foals with them

7 Likes

Ooooooh, so that’s why they have that flat like surface. o3o
Such a nice new way to contaminate our water with bio toy waste. o3o

8 Likes

This fluffy subspecies has avoided drowning as much as the others by evolving the bowl shape to float on water rather than sink.

You know, rather than learning/evolving to swim.

Unfortunately, god and the universe still hates fluffies, so even the bowl fluffies still drown if it rains too much, or they tip over and catch water. Or they get stuck on their back in a hole. Among all the other things that cause fluffies to die.

4 Likes

Deep o3o✨

2 Likes

And good people like myself. I think I’d enjoy throwing stones out at floating bowl-fluffies trapped in still pond waters. Based on what seems to be the consensus around fluffies’ strength, it wouldn’t take many pebbles to start letting water over the lip of the bowl.

5 Likes

there’s a comic illustrating exactly what you’re saying: here
well, not exactly but it’s 90% xD

4 Likes

Argh now I am so re-depressed it’s not yet a reality :joy:. Thank you for the link to that!

3 Likes

The origin of bowlfluffies, too, if I’m not mistaken.

1 Like

Grim said that it was someone else’s idea in that post. It’s fair to consider it the earliest known mention instead of origin

3 Likes

Grim actually told us in the discord that bowl fluffies were originally created by coalheart way back when, but he and the unknown author he collaborated with made them pseudo aquatic. I don’t know if he means they were a joint concept created by both of them, but that is definitely the origin and first appearance of seafaring bowls as we know them currently.

5 Likes

Hope it was poured onto his nads.

2 Likes

What a stupid idiot.

Bowl Fluffies also have special hair that is water proof like duck feathers. Thats why they dont absorb the water and sink like normal fluffies. The fur on their bellies is not water proof though, so if you turn one over it will soak up the water, sink and drown.

2 Likes

Note to self, design a small Kraken that preys on bowls.

3 Likes