Muh head cannon ripoffMcgee

muh new fluffy OC they are better than fluffies in every way but still have all the same flaws as regular fluffies

21 Likes

GOOD GOD, what is happening in there?

3 Likes

beautiful Head cannon is happening

4 Likes

Is this how you envision every variation from “fluffy poneh is so dumb it drowns by thinking about water”, or is it specific stuff like Fuzzies, Puffygriffins and Cannibal Fluffies?

E.G., a fluffy herd with some actually competent, if atimes really naive members is too much?

2 Likes

This is my head cannon I do not care about other peoples head cannons

4 Likes

Doesn’t quite look like that I daresay. Well, I’ll bite. What is this new species who you describe as “better than fluffies in every way, but still have regular fluffies’ flaws” called?

Manfies? Huffies? Perfies?

3 Likes

Oh oh, I got it. Fluffsons.

Or better yet, Pillarfluffs!

Wait, scratch that, Fladam and Fluffeve!

3 Likes

Fluffies of course they are not a side creation but my vision of fluffies

2 Likes

Well, they got dem rock hard ABS there. That’s a key feature of fluffies.

I see I see. Hm, if they are better, do they have Smarties aswell, or is that one of the fluffy flaws they retain?

3 Likes

They have better smarties that are just as flawed as any fluffy smarty

2 Likes

Hm I see, I see.

What about alicorn fear? Is that still a thing?

3 Likes

Of course they have perfect fear of alicorns

3 Likes

Great, that checks out. How about poopie fluffies? Do other fluffies hate them? If so, do they use them to clean up their feces?

Also, how do they tell another fluffy’s color? It seems to me the one on the left has little to go about. The one on the right sure.

Is their skin coloured like their fluff?

2 Likes

Whit out a doubt they hate poopie fluffies perfectly, there ability to tell a fluffies color is so perfect that the need for actual color is only a hindrance to them

3 Likes

Hmmm yes, yes, that seems about right.

But say, what about their size?

Are they still small, like regular fluffies, or are they bigger and buffer?

2 Likes

please add the hugbox tag so i may confidently return at any point in the future to this heartwarming image of filial piety

2 Likes

They are the perfect small size

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Yep, that checks out aswell. I see no issues here.

2 Likes

valid and i respect your headcanon :angel:

3 Likes