Muh head cannon ripoffMcgee

How gracious of you.

4 Likes

As is only just as it is the most perfect of cannons

4 Likes

Sir and or madam for what reason have you moved my post to shitpost

1 Like

Because it clearly was a Personal post. Obviously, being your respectable and decorous headcanon, it fits the bill. Indeed, you simply must have misinterpreted the mysterious mover’s benevolent intentions, for there is no conceivable way this was just a shitpost against other people’s different take on the blank “fluffy”, I do declare.

3 Likes

All posts are personal, anyone else can post there head cannon but when I post my ideas it is a shitpost

2 Likes

Fuck yes

1 Like

Pretty cool fluffies McGee. Dunno why this is a shitpost either. That guy you’re replying to is a bellend. Dickhead, if you prefer.

1 Like

Looks like someone botched the creation of a Minotard

3 Likes

Aha, but see my good sir, there is a simpler explanation for moving your post to personal.

Greenhorns and newcomers won’t be able to see this marvelous example of headcanon and thus will not be intimidated by its sheer perfection, otherwise, they may simply be discouraged from posting their own headcanon altogether, fully knowing it would be inferior in quality. Whereas grizzled veterans and accustomed users will be able to feast their eyes upon it and strive to match its finesse and its author’s clear dedication!

You, my friend, have been granted a blessing in disguise by the modding lords! Only the most dedicated users will be able to bask in your headcanon’s glory! Heed not the poisonous words of those who know not the meaning of words as simple as ‘neutral’ or ‘bleak’, do not be deceived, my good fellow!

4 Likes

I thought this was a super detailed shitpost mocking recent headcanon posts (that hasn’t changed) but based on past art I can see it actually could be Canon for your work. Interesting take, and damn fine art.

1 Like

Kingdom Death: Fluffies.

I love it.

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

If I ever add a dislike/downvote option to our site, it’s posts like this one that will prompt it.

Excellent art (As always. No complaints there)
Funny sarcasm (I can appreciate using satire to enact the changes you want to see)
It still seems to me that your point could be made without actively starting arguments, but I know that isn’t your way.
I have to wonder if you’re part of any other communities where you cause this level of argument, and you’re allowed to keep doing it.

Goddamn I wish you had a hobby other than provoking arguments.

7 Likes

It is not satire I am just pushing the limits of what can be a fluffy

1 Like

Pull the other one. It’s got bells on.

5 Likes

@Virgil i don’t like pages and pages of ripoffmcgee arguments very much either, but strictly talking about this as an art piece, this one picture: do you really think this belongs in a “shit posting” category that somehow all the hategoat and abusebox satire does not? independent of extra textual information about ripoffmcgee personally being tedious, i don’t see why this belongs here and not other satire pieces? it’s well executed and makes it’s point strictly by observing the piece, not through long paragraphs of straw men or being didactic or non artistically blunt, so i don’t see how it’s a shitposting

2 Likes

Tell me more about why you defend this piece.
This is the direction you want to see fluffies go in?

Fine, let’s do this.
I’ll forbid any sort of fluffy that doesn’t feature tentacle nipples and bone skulls.
Since it’s such a great idea for fluffies, let’s do it.

7 Likes

I’m definitely not virgil, but I think it’s what ripoff is making a parody of.

This is not a fluffy, ripoff knows that (no matter how much he tries to convince you otherwise), which is why it’s in shitposting. The piece is joking about headcanons, not hugbox, and how “soon enough, fluffies won’t be fluffies anymore.”

Hategoats are a recognizeable spinoff of fluffies, like puffy griffins and jellens.

Just my two cents :DD

2 Likes

I for one welcome our new fluffy meta
but my headcanon says babys are born like the baby from eraserhead, which means eraserhead is canon in my headcanon canon

canon

6 Likes

David Lynch presents:

Fluffies

(I imagine it’s like Rabbits, but with fluffies.)

4 Likes