trying to look cool and mysterious
(also i removed the plant-fluffies tag)

my other garden fluffies:

59 Likes

I’m really liking your plant fluffies :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Пушистые опята

2 Likes

Do you know the thing that rubs me the most looking at your plant fluffy ideas?
I can see this working in a world that fluffy became a reality and Hasbro doesn’t hold the patent for them, since they got released in the wild by PETA.
Not only would various companies start to research the fluffy and reverse engineer them, but they could also see the potential to commercially explore the infinity possibilities of a living chimera, and tackling the food industry would be one of the first things they would do.
The idea of the Multi fungi you just presented is a “walking miracle” in the eyes of anyone that ever tried to grow mushrooms for consumption.
Shiitake mushroom takes at least 18 months to grow on a long, and if you are growing them for your consumption you would look at this alternative since you can keep harvesting them for up to Seven years if you grow them in the log, even so, you can harvest them 2 - 3 times per year.
You can grow them in 3 months using a kit, but it’s a single harvest and kits get expensive in the long run.
So now imagine one of these multi-fungi fluffy in your life. Just shove it inside a pot, put it in a dark corner of your basement, or anywhere else, to be honest, spray water on it every now and then, and PRESTO! Three different types of mushrooms for consumption, in large amounts, and for practically no cost of effort.
Not only would they revolutionary agriculture as we know it, but they could also be the answer for food shortages all around the globe.
AND THE BEST PART?!
I can see all these different kinds of herbivores, AND OTHER FLUFFYS, preying on them to survive.
Your plant fluffy is coming out great, and I know it’s not your cup of tea, but the potential for abuse is limitless.

11 Likes

Don’t wanna be the wiseass, but fungi aren’t plants.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Never, you opened the floodgate doors of imagination

2 Likes

I like how images here can start incredibly deep and thought-out dialogue.
It’s one of many things to love about the community.

7 Likes

5 Likes

It’s like a chia fluff but with fungus. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow love your design on this :clap:

To think this ver isnt afraid of dark areas is new and good idea for fungus fluffies.

2 Likes

Looks good like it can be a pokemon

1 Like

Give it the worstes hurties and make it into a nice bowl of udon. I want to be able to taste the suffering.

1 Like

You can’t eat him whole, only the mushrooms that grow on him

What happens if you don’t pluck the mushrooms with tongs? Will it hurts the fungi fluffy?

as long as do it carefully, it won’t get hurt

or you can just rip it off as hard as you can if you want to hurt it as much as possible

1 Like

So it’s just like a regular fluffy but a fungi? Like you can still abuse them? Do they have tear ducts or naw?

they feel the pain but not really that much and wont react as extremely as normal fluffies do

Alright

“This process doesn’t hurt them” And now my immersion is broken.

jk. These pictures are great. Keep up the good work.