Mumma? Miwkies? (Bad_Roomie)

352 Likes

Nice work.

There’s still a chance the brown foal could survive, but it’s more likely to cut itself on the glass, the can, or not even make it that far before dying of hunger. Then again, its cries will likely just bring another animal to come and grab a snack.

42 Likes

If you consider the fact there is a Needle, a Beer Bottle, a Food Can, and a used Condom.

It’s most likely a homeless drug addict raped and killed the mother.

31 Likes

Love your designs , cute and sad a chirpy couldnt even know its mom and siblings already dead. :fearful:

20 Likes

Loved it, very McGonagall-esque.

12 Likes

Poor little foal.

What’s best for a little orphan foal?

• Become rat nummies?
  • Bestest head stompies?
  • Sturv?
  • Adopted by a lonely human daddeh who will give it good wawas and tasty nummies and a warm bedsie and only occasional sorry no no stick?
  • Rehabilitated after two weeks in quarantine and then made into foal sausage?
23 Likes

Save it.

The fact it went unseen in the carnage means its coloration is a natural camouflage. It is adapted for its environment.

17 Likes

Cry little one, cry at your hopelessness and despair. Reflect on the good times and hope they keep you warm as your body cools :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

Takes it, feeds it, raise it, love it.

9 Likes

I say stomp it. Wipe the foal goo off on the mother and be on your way.

5 Likes

Adoption obviously, but if it can’t survive, head stomp. Quickest way to go.

4 Likes

so fluffy and cute i want to squeeze him

8 Likes

yes or just a filthy street :v

2 Likes

Adoption with a side of brainwashing to make it violently attack feral fluffies on command to create even more orphans.

3 Likes

HA HA HA!!! Holy shit man that’s awesome you can taste the frustration from his face :rofl:

12 Likes

When the brown foal pulls at the teat, I imagine it would’ve gotten boo boo juice milkies or stretch like rubber that’ll stay elongated and still give nothing.

4 Likes

It probably wasn’t noticed and killed because it was in the poop pile

4 Likes

Damnit!! Who was the cleaner in that alley? Missed one! Sloppy work!!

3 Likes

can’t blame the guy. the foal have pretty good camouflage

6 Likes

Hands him a shotgun well, finish it, its the most humane thing… Also get some fuel and cleanse the place in case of any hiding… Fire works best after all

2 Likes