Mummah Punishment (by Booperino)

Frank returns after a small courtroom diversion
Shoulda been wesson not weason, RIP

60 Likes

Honestly, I can relate on more than one level here.

6 Likes

the new trend of “giving the abuser the same treatment” in the hugbox segment of our community is starting to worry me. good thing that unlike the 2 previous guys you are doing it mostly as a joke
or at least I hope you are

19 Likes

Hows the mare gonna cook spaghetti?

7 Likes

she can’t. the only person who could have done it is paralysed

8 Likes

I do it most to make fun of the more absurd tropes of the abuse genre, but i really hope it dont come as insulting to others

17 Likes

I love this dude. You have been a nice surprise in the fluffy community.

6 Likes

i mean, frank can hold a gun with its mind, id assume its gonna be fine

10 Likes

the fact that you make it so nonsensical surely works in your favor. and I would suggest keeping it nonsensical because making it look like an attack is not that hard

8 Likes

Agreed, i’m always a bit concerned people will think im attacking others when i draw these kinda sillies, my aim is to be entertaining with the weirdbox and i’d probly feel bad if someone felt targeted by my work

15 Likes

Frank lore frank lore

Frank is the avenger of fluffies

4 Likes

At the moment I feel Frank is less an avenger and more Agent 47 lol

2 Likes

I feel like it’d be easiest to let the people who waste their time attacking the boxes they don’t like do so from a distance. They get to circlejerk, they don’t effect actual creators and so no one will care about them

5 Likes

Next death by Frank segment: muffin thrown at high velocity.

3 Likes

I am just seeing a trend, and I don’t want it to explode in our face one fateful day. you know, newton’s law, the more you push it, the more it pushes back and so on and so on

4 Likes

*low velocity

4 Likes

Troo

3 Likes

does an abuser getting stabbed to death by a homeless man count

2 Likes

if you run into a fluffy mart with a gun and start shooting fluffies, the police will probably shoot you on the spot. there is a difference between being killed because of hugbox revanchism, and being killed because you are delusional

8 Likes

Street fluffies are fair game. Spray them down until there’s nothing left.

2 Likes