Mummah's Sacrifice (By: BugBox)

This was meant to be a quick low-detail thing and maybe still kind of is but I also maybe went overboard. Oop.

Mummah’s doing her best!

Edit: I noticed a crumb I have to erase when I get home. Oop again.

110 Likes

Why not save both ?
That’s what i would do, the filthy hugboxer that I am.

20 Likes

She doesn’t wanna push her luck. Her babbeh comes first!

But same.

8 Likes

I love her fluff detail!

4 Likes

I adopt them both.
I will give him a cozy home :house_with_garden:
A warm blanket🛌
And many … maaaany spaghetti :spaghetti::spaghetti::spaghetti::spaghetti:

6 Likes

Your art style is so nice :0 I love it

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Your style’s one of my favourite ones in the community so getting that from you is neat! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hmmm…not only does she admit it but she also is putting her child’s needs and safety over her own. Both of them should get new homes.

7 Likes

He was the only one who was born alive. That’s what makes him the bestest. She’s been through a lot. :frowning:

It’s nice to see a good mummah get treated right by so many people!

4 Likes

God what a bad mother

4 Likes

I have never seen a fluffy so intelligent and unselfish that it actually begs people to take her only babie.

Number 1 best fluffy mum i have encountered!

7 Likes

Hope she and her last foal get adopted.

Love the detailed design and the colors :sparkles:

4 Likes

“Low detail.”

I see you misspelled “lavish.” Wow.

5 Likes

There’s a Maurice Sendak vibe to the fluffies you’ve drawn so far. Very neat. Slightly grotesque. I like it a lot.

2 Likes

Thats actually such a huge compliment! Thank you!

2 Likes

Oh wow, you have such a unique and gorgeous art style! I’ve never seen your stuff before but I’m absolutely going to keep an eye out for more! I especially love the washed-out pastel tones and the way the fur almost resembles a doll’s yarn hair.

1 Like

Wow, I really love your art style! So fluffy and soft!

Omg I’m obsessed with the babbeh

2 Likes

See, that’s where you’re wrong, Mummah. You tried your best to give your only baby a chance at a better life, even going so far as to put their needs above your own. That’s not a bad mummah in my eyes, no. That’s a good mummah. Come on, let’s take the both of you to your new home.

3 Likes

Bestest babies deserves to become bestest pavement stain [squish].

2 Likes