My Beloved Sweetpea - Chapter 1 by Nosies

MY BELOVED SWEETPEA - CH. 1
by Nosies

It is very bright, when you first open your eyes. So bright that it hurts! You wiggle so desperately that your bowels void themselves in a wet spurt. You peep peep peep as loud and as long as you can. You press your squishy hooves over your face–the only protection you have from the scary world you’ve witnessed.

Suddenly, you feel something large envelop you, and lift you. You can’t help but piss all over yourself, and whatever thing has you in its grasp. You feel yourself going up, up, impossibly high, and you tremble at the fluttery feeling in your tummy.

“What’s wrong, little one?” The voice is like thunder. It rumbles through your tiny body. You open your mouth to chirp, but instead, your milky breakfast comes tumbling out in a clotted spew.

“You poor, sweet thing. The world is just too big and scary for you, isn’t it?” The booming voice is gentler now. The thing that holds you is warm but smells strange.

“What a pretty little fluffy you are. Beautiful!” This makes your little heart leap. Nobody has ever said such nice things about you before. Your mother has specifically gone out of her way to tell you that you are not a pretty baby. It makes you terribly sad, to think that your mother may not love you as much as your siblings.

You are dragged from your thoughts as you are rolled onto your back, and your hind legs are spread wide by whatever thing holds you. You keep your front hooves over your eyes, peeping in panic.

“Now, now. I won’t hurt you, pretty little fluffy. Just checking your gender. Is your momma around?”

You don’t understand most of this, but the mention of your mother brings you to tears. They’re hot, as they slide past your hooves and into your fluff. Where is your momma? You don’t know!

“Oh, sweetpea, you poor little thing! Don’t you worry, I’ll take care of you, if you want. I’ll be your daddy.”

Suddenly, you feel joy beyond that which you have ever dared to conceive as possible. More than you could have known a fluffy could experience. In your excitement, you wag your little tail tuft and try to open your eyes again. It’s still so bright!

“That cheered you right up, didn’t it?” Daddy brushes your belly and it makes you giggle. Then daddy holds you tight to his big, warm body and you can hear his huge heart thumping near yours. You press yourself against him, hugging him as hard as you can. You’re not very good at speaking, yet, but you try your best to make your words sound right.

“Sssswee-pee wub.”

“Oh? It’s decided, then. Let’s go, Sweetpea.”

Quietly, a fluffy mare slips between shadows of an alleyway, to return to her nest. She squeezes behind a dumpster, and into a hole at the foundation of the towering apartment building astride it.

“Babbehs! Momma’s hewe,” she calls ahead, so her foals won’t be frightened when she emerges into the nest. A flurry of peeps and chirps greet her as she returns to the home she’s made amidst the insulation and piping, inside the wall.

“Momma fouwn nummies! Haff wots of miwkies fow good babbehs.”

Her squirming pile of brood is overjoyed by this news. She snuggles in amongst them, pushing her prettiest foals to her swollen teats, and sighs before she begins singing.

She is nearly asleep when she senses something is wrong. The foals are finished eating, but her teats aren’t empty. She shifts to study her family. One pretty white filly, handsome black twins, and an ugly brown colt, all stretched out happily with full bellies. She furrows her brow.

“Babbehs, whewe am not pwetty gween sissy?”

She doesn’t wait for their response. She stands, unsettling her brood. They peep with concern. She nuzzles her pretty white filly.

“’Ou gib huggies to bwuddas. Momma nee wook fow not pwetty gween sissy. Be wight back.”

The pretty white filly, determined, sets to the task of soothing her siblings.

The mare snuffles at the ground as she emerges from the hole in the foundation. She spots a dribble of foal excrement on the pavement, beyond the dumpster.

“Babbeh? Come to momma, babbeh.”

She peers around the loose trash scattered around the alleyway.

“Pwease, babbeh. ‘Ou nee miwkies fow gwow big and stwong.” Her attempts to ply her missing foal out of hiding grow louder and she becomes increasingly concerned. “’Ou am too wittwe to be ‘spwowin awone! Pwease babbeh!”

Suddenly, she feels the fluff on the back of her ears tingle. Danger. She pisses herself instinctively. Before she has the chance to look for what’s gotten her hackles up, immense jaws snap closed on her sides. She flails her hooves uselessly against the ground, trying to run as the wickedly sharp teeth penetrate her delicate flesh.

She screams until she’s out of breath, but her voice dies on her lips when she’s unable to inhale again. The terrible beast is crushing her in its nightmarish maw. She cries silently for her sweet babies as the shit is squeezed out of her backside. Her eyes focus on the pool of blood and filth below her, and her last thought is an impossible wish for her long-lost special friend to save her.

The dog shakes the mare violently, and her corpse hangs like a rag in its mouth.

“Terrance! No! Damnit, Terrance,” the dog’s owner, a middle-aged woman, bounds over, disgusted, “Those things are filthy! We just had you groomed!”

Terrance wags his tail and proudly sets his prey at his owner’s feet.

“I just can’t stay mad at you,” she sighs.

Terrance cocks his head curiously, and she pats him, defeated.

“Okay, yes. Good boy. You’re a good hunter.”

Terrance nudges the mare’s corpse as if suggesting that she should throw it for him to retrieve. She scrunches up her nose.

“Oh, no, Terrance. That’s not a toy, it’s practically a biohazard.”

She unzips the fanny pack at her waist and pulls out a compostable bag for dog waste. She works her hand inside, stoops, and carefully lifts the dead mare by its tail. She unceremoniously tosses her into the dumpster, strips the bag from her hand, and throws it in after.

“Come on, Terrance. Let’s get back to the park,” she says, and Terrance trots happily out of the alley, beside her.

TO BE CONTINUED

(I am not a hugboxer. This story will be explicit suffering. This is my first time posting, so let me know if I did anything wrong, please.)

Chapter 2: My Beloved Sweetpea - Chapter 2 by Nosies

24 Likes

My impression exactly

1 Like

lmao

This was so enjoyable.

1 Like

I drew Sweetpea, in case it helps you better visualize the depravity: My Beloved Sweetpea by Nosies

1 Like