My Beloved Sweetpea - Chapter 2 by Nosies

My Beloved Sweetpea - Chapter 2
by Nosies

MY BELOVED SWEETPEA – CH. 2

You are Sweetpea, and you are the luckiest fluffy in the whole world. You were lost! You couldn’t find your mother anywhere, and you were so scared and alone until your daddy found you.

He told you how beautiful you are and took you back to his home. You only opened your eyes for the first time, earlier today, and you still can’t see very well, but daddy carries you from room to room, telling you about what he does there. It’s so big that it boggles your mind!

“This is called the bedroom. This is where we’ll sleep,” daddy says, cradling you to his chest and scratching behind your ears. You coo. He walks into another, smaller room, and flicks a switch on the wall. Bright light sears your delicate, infantile eyes. You screech, burying your head into daddy for protection, while shit shoots out of your rear end.

Your daddy gasps, and quickly shuts the light off.

“Oh, Sweetpea, I’m sorry!”

“D-d-daaaddeeeeeee,” you wail, tears rolling down your fat cheeks.

“It’s just a light, I turned it off, see? It’s okay,” he murmurs into your back fluff, giving you soft kisses along your spine. Under his ministrations, your crying slowly subsides into sad hiccups, cuddled against your daddy’s palm. “You’re okay, Sweetpea. It’s okay. But you made poopies.”

You lift your head to squint at your daddy, straining to understand.

Daddy points to the trail of liquid excrement behind you, dribbling down his arm.

You peep curiously.

Daddy sighs. “Look, you’re still a very small baby, so I won’t be mad with you. But we’re going to need to teach you to do better, right away. Your momma must not have taken very good care of you, at all!”

As far as you remember, your mother was perfect, except she didn’t think you were pretty. She fed you until you were full, and sang to you, and cuddled with you. You miss your mother, and your siblings. This makes you sad, and fresh, hot tears begin anew.

Daddy brings you close to his face and nuzzles his big nose against yours.

“Wub,” you sniffle.

“I love you too, Sweetpea. Now, let’s get you cleaned up.”

Daddy lifts you a bit higher, sticks out his tongue, and licks up the mess you’ve made on his arm. Then he lowers you to his face again, rolls you onto your back, and brings his tongue to your asshole. You immediately panic at this, overwhelmed by being so close to the open mouth of such a large thing. Daddy’s teeth are so big and shiny! Another stream of shit jets out of you, right onto daddy’s waiting tongue, and he swallows it thickly.

“Oh, Sweetpea, don’t be scared. This is what a good momma does. She gives lickie-cleanies. Didn’t your momma give you lickie-cleanies?”

She had. That makes sense. “S-sowwy, daddeh,” you manage, not sure how to explain yourself.

Daddy spends a long time lapping and sucking at your backside. It tickles, and when you squirm, he holds you even tighter. When he’s finally done, he admires you.

“Sweetpea, you are perfect. I feel so lucky to have found you. You are the most beautiful little filly I’ve ever seen. You are going to be my very best friend.”

You have never felt so loved. Your heart feels like it could explode, you’re so full of joy. Daddy is so silly—you’re the lucky one!

“Wub ‘ou, daddeh!”

TO BE CONTINUED

18 Likes

Intriguing…

But highly disturbing.

I kinda want to know more. But at the same time, I really don’t. Which I feel was the intention so congrats.

8 Likes

Well that took a turn lol.

5 Likes

Finally, a daddeh who tries to relate!

3 Likes

Sweetpea is such a sweety i just know shes gonna grow to be the best fluffys going and OH GOD :derpy:

5 Likes

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

4 Likes

O-Oh.

1 Like

Here’s chapter 3: My Beloved Sweetpea - Chapter 3 by Nosies

Brave choice.

1 Like

I read the first part, and focused on the disclaimer you left at the bottom. I was ready for this dude to be a horrific abuser ready to inflict indescribable mental anguish upon this mentally damaged foal.

Instead, Nosies, you have inflicted indescribable mental anguish unto me. Bravo.

3 Likes

Oh god, he’s gonna fuck that thing. I just know.

1 Like

Have. Have we ever had an abuser who targets the readers? Cuz, I think we found one.

3 Likes