495a3432e4b9ea461aa972f11187b92066b8207f

3 Likes

Got a dratini?

35388167d1a504648f2a04d94f69efeb92f200f66c1c9be582cd83e46e92cc98

2 Likes

“Dat was da sound of a dummeh expwodin’.”

2 Likes

What exactly is going on here?
The one on the left is playing Pokemon Go Fish with someone offscreen, then a separate pair are fucking but the female was upset that it ended quickly, then… Something?

This is a moron box/weirdbox comic and has less bearing in reality than the normal fluffy content. Habanero is off panel, and is Napoleon’s sister. She was unhappy with the performance of the off panel lover who thought she was a foal. She got pissed and murder-fied him in a messy fashion, painting the walls with his blood.

The little black dot holding the cards is Napoleon, a “mini micro” fluffy. His sister is the same size. The larger fluffy mare is Hippolyta, and they are their herd’s smarties, their herd’s toughies, and each other’s special friends.

My stated goal with this comic is to reduce the collective IQ ofFC by one point.

Huh. Maybe if it were easier to group together some stories.

Stuff like this makes me love the Wayback Machine.

Here’s their stuff:

They’ve been fun for me to do :slight_smile:

Oh I just noticed you have a page with all of your stuff organized. Neat.
I was baked at the time but I think what I was referring to is that when you click to a user’s page it’s not necessarily in order. Like on Magenta’s gallery right now, Smarty Part 3 is above 11.