Need some edgy stories/art.

Hey everyone,

I need some recommendations for the absolute edgiest, goriest, most disgusting stories or posts or art out there. The more mutilation and death the better, I just wanna see the little fucks get destroyed completely. The more niche the better

3 Likes

If you haven’t read my stuff, there are only a couple of hugbox pieces. The others are truly gruesome and damaging.

1 Like

“Bones” is one of my all-time GOATs. I’ll give the compendium another gloss over :wink:

2 Likes

FoalOut4 and gr1m have some insanely depraved stuff. Not to jerk myself off but I’d recommend my work as well.

2 Likes

Turbine drew this art which is a scene from one of my stories. Fuckin awesome.

The story’s got gory/violent moments but idk if I’d recommend the story itself if you’re just looking for violence.

2 Likes

I would recommend Gr1m, he provides lengthy gory content often.
Go for some of Inshis stories too, they’re well drawn and there’s some that’s gory.
Last I would recommend turbine. He makes a tooon of content tho some finding the most graphic one may take some scrolling but you’ll appreciate his stuff.
Cheers.

2 Likes

I recommend some of the @Carniviousduck art, they’re really good. Not just abuse stuff though

@infraredturbine is really good on the abuse front. Their Folly of Hope adoptables (i think thats it) art… -chefs kiss-. The ideas fornthebart come from the people who adopted them though. I think they also drew up some Hasbio fluffy catalogs too, with some abuse related items (but with ideas for items from others in the community)

Sadly I cant think of any others off the top of my head

1 Like

Try - A heat of Darkness - from depresso
It is archieved in my profile, so you can still read it

2 Likes

This story about Honest Tyrone’s fluffy operation is pretty edgy I guess.

Some would say that this comic about Charlie and his factory is edgy.

Enjoy.

1 Like

What the fuck did I just read? :derpy: That comic.

2 Likes

“Pwease Nu Huwt Babbehs” is the most extreme in terms edgy gore, imo.

The edgiest overall story is probably “Fillmore: A Unicorn’s Tale”

Both contain enfie babbeh, fyi.

2 Likes

You’ve been Deliverance’d. You’re welcome.

1 Like

gr1m_1, foalout4, jejjick, RQ are my recommendations. The former two are especially graphic, and in foalout4’s case, drawn out (in a good way).

1 Like