New!!! For Sale Now! Dragoons! By: ProfessorOlive

NEW!!! From the technology that brought you your favorite new toy, IT’S DRAGOONS!
All of the things you love about your furry pals, and none of the things you don’t!
Bring home one of these scaly critters for hours of endless fun!
They sing!
They talk!
They BREATH REAL FIRE!
So many colors!!!
Call today and we’ll throw in a mystery egg for free!

Disclaimer: Hasbio is not responsible for fire damages done to property by dragoons, any and all complaints must be made through hasbio and hasbio offices- hasbio cannot be held liable for self bred dragoons or dragoon products, any dragoons bought by third parties are not protected under hasbio warranties and hasbio cannot take responsibility for things said, sung, bleched, vomited, or spat by dragoons. Dragoons are not meant for children 10 and under, all play must be supervised by an adult and may result in burns, scratches, bites, stains, or hurt feelings.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! A DRAGOON IS WAITING FOR YOU!

I’m posting this at the speed of light because I have work in like 5 mins lol
I’ve seen other people post dragon-like fluffy knock offs and I wanted to toss my hat in the ring

These little creatures were also made by hasbio but the patent was bought out by another toy company not long after their release.

They’re about guinea pig sized, but can grow to the size of a corgi if left to eat as much as they want, or if flushed down the toilet and left in the sewers.

They… CAN breath very minor amounts of fire… like a lighter or match-stick’s worth.
But the muscles that control the fire breath also control their gag reflex, so they end up spitting and puking a lot. A Lot. The puke is boiling hot too. It’s a mess.

They only lay about 1-3 eggs per batch, these eggs are hard and translucent like a large marble, where you can watch the babies grow for about two weeks before they hatch.

They have a pretty heavy lisp, and talk like scooby doo lost his two front teeth.

They eat bugs, veggies, small mice… when they get bigger; birds, rats… foals.

Tell me what you think!

@AtlanticHillfolk helped me a little with the concept too!

80 Likes

Can they…set fire to fluffies ?
Asking for a pyromaniac friend, that likes to BURNINATE.

14 Likes

:3c yes

2 Likes

Good, I’ll take a gross.

Flammable kitsune fluffies and firebreathing dragoons that can only end very very very badly.

6 Likes

So many fluffies are going to end up getting set on fire by these things.
Wonderful!

4 Likes

I got the burgers handy.
Fluffy and non fluffy burgers.

3 Likes

breathe real fire

Thats a potential fire hazard there lmao

~

Though now I can imagine a fluffy twi and a dragoon Spike!

7 Likes

They’re so wittle an chonkeeeeee!

6 Likes

they are so very pudgy….

oh and their nicknames are Goons or Goonies

6 Likes

I wonder. Will fluffies see them as monsters?

Seeing a toughie or a smarty get set on fire would be funny, since their fluff is reputedly highly flammable depending on headcanon.

3 Likes

Oh man, I want one now.

2 Likes

so many wildfires…

2 Likes

I expect a particularly ornery one would get taken home and named “Rick Sanchez”.

5 Likes

EEEEE! THEY’RE ADORABLE! I LOVE THE LITTLE BLUE ONE ON THE RIGHT WITH THE NOSE HORN! GAH! :heart_eyes:

Always remember kids, goldfish are an invasive species in American lakes, don’t make Goonies the same thing for American sewers. For the sake of our sanitation workers and their poor singed knees…

3 Likes

Big question…
do they horde the shiny?

5 Likes

Okay, I’ll take one purple frog dragon. I’ll put them with Pyro for a steed and they’ll… have lots of fun playing with flammable objects.

4 Likes

In my headcanon, it’s kinda the other way around. Fluffies are the knockoffs.

But this is very cute. Although I doubt Hasbio would be stupid enough to sell something that breathes fire to children.

5 Likes

Oh duck yea it’s about time someone made these!

2 Likes

Ooo a new sub-species can’t wait to see more!

1 Like

I want one and I will name it toothless

4 Likes