New Tankmate (by Anonymunstah)

Always wanted to do something with Seafluffs

(For those unaware : Mantis shrimps are known to have a punch as strong as a firearm. This seafluff has been turned into a fine paste in an instant)

97 Likes

Luckily the shrimp’s extreme eyesight allows it to see through the murky water

12 Likes

Crusher Mantis Shrimp (the ones that have the bulbs) can break crab shells like a point blank byllet and super aggressive very solitary buggers

7 Likes

just one punch and dead lol

4 Likes

L-MAO

4 Likes

BLOODSPLOSION!

3 Likes

ONE PUNCH~!

5 Likes

Plays Queen’s Another One Bites The Dust

2 Likes

OH MY GOD- THE RATTLE OF THE TANK- I LOVE IT!!

3 Likes

“Dumb Ways To Die”

3 Likes

Hear me out:

Giant mantis shrimp.

3 Likes

Despite having receptors for 7 primary colors in their eyes their brains can’t distinguish them from eachother.

Doesn’t relate to anything but mantis shrimps are strange.

3 Likes

There are two types of mantis shrimps, spearers and punchers. Punchers hit with the same acceleration as a .22 bullet, and the sheer force of it creates cavitation bubbles, which generate light and heat.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Both kinds also have a crazy targeting system built into their eyes, way more powerful than ours. I saw a video once where they were compared to the similar-but-unrelated Pistol Shrimp, to see which one would win in a hypothetical fight. I forget which was declared the winner, but I wouldn’t want to mess with either one.

Lmao nice. I’ve always wanted to see a seafluff vs my favorite sea creature

1 Like

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
star-platinum-jjba

1 Like

Goddamn Super Saiyan shrimp!

Please stop with the JoJo, I’m allergic.

So what you’re saying is that you can’t Stand it?

2 Likes