Next stage of Processing (Artist:Carpdime) (Fluffybooru id: 27598)

27598 - abuse_ish artist_carpdime clean factory factory_fluffies fluffy_mill foal foals hug huggies kibble neglect processing sadbox safe shit wan_hugs_an_wuv weanling

92 Likes

Fluffy foals being processed after becoming weanlings. What is in the next stage of process is up to the viewer, though I am wondering if this was part of a series @Carpdime was working on. May be related to the earlier Kibble 3000 image.

On a sidenote, I have to start adding “fluffybooru id” for the older carpdime uploads so that people can distinguish his older “booru” artwork from his newer “fluffycommunity” artwork

This was used as an illustration for “The last fluffy meat farms in America.”

8 Likes

The “wan wuv” just… ouch. Right in the feels.

6 Likes

Interesting there’s no litter box. Was that not really a thing then?

3 Likes

Perhaps they’re only there for a brief period. Could be farmed for food, no need to teach them to use a litter box if so.

Since it’s open to speculation could be any number of reasons, though the implication they’re ignored makes me think they aren’t being farmed for adoption. Hard to say though.

6 Likes

Yeah. And since I’m under the impression from @Oculusfluffy 's working that the fiction evolved over time? It’s hard to even guess without know what the period was like before, during, or after.

As always I want to grab the lot and cuddle. I am such a mark.

4 Likes

The fiction evolved very drastically, and there’s also different canons and ideas that exists.Its something I’m still researching, and its a little bit vast because there’s a lot of content and ideas to go through.

3 Likes

GREEN AND PINK, GIVE EACH OTHER HUGGIES AND LOVE!

I did it guys, I fixed the problem.

3 Likes

Just so good. They are perfectly adorable, so contrasted against the environment. My favorite combo.

3 Likes

Carpdime is really good at industrial sadbox. Of course, I prefer his hugbox, but he knows how to show the cruelty of the industrialization process without making it too gratuitous.

3 Likes

That why I always refer to them as Dr. Carpdime, heh.

1 Like

I like this theory. Foal sausage, here we come! :plate_with_cutlery: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

The next Step is turning the foals in to food of for breed

1 Like

Sure hope we’re looking at a batch of new Litter Pals, now in more appealing colors! They’ll be numming poopies before you know it.

1 Like

If we go by Artist = Breed of Fluffy, I think Carpdime’s foals are at the peak of adorableness, and as such they’d be less likely to be used as commodity fluffies (meat, litter/enfie pals, etc) and probably all go to Fluffmarts. Even the ones considered to be bad colours, though if they don’t sell in their cute phase they come back for processing.

2 Likes

There wasn’t any further story to this image as far as I can remember. It’s another one of those “slice of life” moments, perhaps it was a drawing exercise to improve on the “give huggies?” pose.

5 Likes

Thanks for the clarification, Carp! I have to admit that it reminded me a lot of the earlier Kibble 3000 image

Your fluffy hugs is damn cute to see it would be awwwww always

2 Likes