Night of the Fluffy, Part 6: Hooman Housie (written by Resnoth)

The sun was setting now, the cloud covered skies shifting from a blue, to a deep orange hue as the sun was turning to a deep orange.

As it sinks deeper into the western horizon, the orange sky is taken over by a deep, dark blue of the eastern horizon.

The sun sinks closer and closer until it disappears, with the last few oranges and reds of the sky being taken over by the dark blue, as the sky shifts to a darker color, starting the night.

John looks around the house to see if anyone was home.

“Hello?! Is anyone there?!”

He heard a sound, as if something had his pounded on his car, coming from outside.

He moved towards the windows, moving the curtains aside, peering through. He sees now the man from before, still carrying his fluffy, looking to see the car empty.

The man turns away from the car and is drawn from the light coming from the windows, staggering towards it, then turns around when he hears a sound coming from behind him.

Out from the darkness, came another person, staggering forward with a blank, emotionless face, and a couple of fluffies, moving in the same way.

The man from earlier then turns away and continues wandering around the house, with the others joining him.

John closes the curtains, moving away from them.

Suddenly, he heard a noise upstairs.

It sounded almost like footsteps, he thought to himself.

He looked up at the stars, then began walking up, heading to the second floor of the house.

As soon as he gets to the final step, he sees waiting for him on the second floor, lying on its side was the body of what seemed to be an elderly woman in a puddle of blood, with its face eaten away, exposing much of the skull, with only one eye remaining.

As he recoiled in horror and disgust, holding a hand to mouth, looking away from the body, the sound came again.

Something was moving up here, and it sounded like it was coming from one of the rooms.

He continued forward, carefully moving away from the body, looking for the sound, until he saw an open door down the hallway, to his left, its light shining through on the floor.

He moved slowly towards it, closer and closer.

Before he could turn the corner to enter the room, a fluffy came out and quickly staggered towards him.

This fluffy looked to be purple, but its color was somehow paler, almost faded.

A part of the left side of its face was missing, exposing the back teeth and some parts of the skull.

Even though this fluffy seemed to be injured, John felt that something was very wrong here.

“Hey! Get back! I’m warning you! Get back, fluffy!”

The fluffy paid no attention and continued it’s pursuit.

He didn’t want to do it, but he knew he had to defend himself from this thing that looked like a fluffy.

He raised his right foot back, then pushed forward with all his might, kicking the fluffy on its shoulder, with a sickening crack sounding his blow, sending it flying back through the air and onto the wall.

He expected to hear crying, wimpering, or even thought he might’ve killed the thing.

But it slowly got up, faded him, and started crawling towards him again, this time much slower and with more of a hobble.

When it got close enough, John raised his right foot, and stomped on the creature’s head with all he could.

He stomped and stomped, until what was left was a bloody mess of fur and pulp.

Thinking it was over, he then heard a weird yowling noise coming from the doorway, as three more fluffies came walking through.

One seemed gray and old, nothing visibly wrong with it, but the two other ones had open wounds and bites on them, much like the one that he just killed.

The three then start staggering in the same way towards him.

John pressed his left palm against the wall, and gripped the railing with his right hand.

He lifted himself up, and as the first two injured fluffies came close enough, he brought his weight down on their heads with his feet, then stomped on them again.

The third, gray old fluff was coming closer now.

John moved his right leg back, and kicked it square in the face, the snout and front part of the head caving in, sending the fluffy flying back, as it hit the wall and fell down next to the other fluffy corpse.

John spent the next few moments trying to catch his breath, processing what just happened.

He had just brutally killed four fluffies, but he kept on telling himself that enemy weren’t fluffies anymore.

They were something different, more sinister.

The house then started to light up, as bright headlights were shining through the windows.

He moved around the body, walking quickly down the steps, and walked out the front door.

A car pulled into the dirt driveway, as the undead turned around and noticed it.

The driver grabbed something, opened the door, and quicky got out of the car, holding a tire iron with red stains on the ends of it.

She had raven black hair, dark brown skin, black shoes khaki pants with small red stains on the bottom, a vest that said “Wewcome to FwuffyMawt!”, with a smiling fluffy on the side and a name tag that said “Hello, my name is Gwen”, and a white shirt underneath.

She looked back at the shambling forms, noticing and staggering towards her.

She quickly approaches John, still looking back at the others, then quickly pushes him inside the house and turns around, locking the door.

Gwen breathed a sigh of relief and looks at John as he looks at her in confusion.

She looks around the room and sees an alicorn fluffy whimpering, with her right front leg curled up, as if it was hurt, and sees its right eye bruised up.

Gwen first speaks up,“Is that your fluffy?”

John looks away from her, towards his fluffy.

“Y-yes.”

“I saw a car crashed upfront. Was that you?”

"Yes, we drove in here to avoid hitting a tree on the side of the road.

But I guess a car crash was inevitable."

“How badly is she hurt?”

“She has a bruise on her right eye, and her left leg is hurt.”

Gwen moves closer to the fluffy, setting aside her tire iron on the couch and inspects the fluffy, it breifly saying “Owie!”

“It feels like her leg might be broken, so she definitely shouldn’t move it for now. Find me some cloth and something hard from the kitchen.”

John heads to the kitchen, finds a washcloth, a long wooden spoon, and heads back into the living room.

“Here.”

“Thanks.”

Gwen grabs both the washcloth and the wooden spoon.

She takes the washcloth and tears it into two long strips of cloth.

She takes the wooden spoon, breaking the handle off, then speaks to the fluffy.

“Now, this is going to hurt for a moment, so be ready.”

sniff “Okawy.”

She extends the leg, with a “HUWTIES” as a response.

she grabs the wooden handle, and sets it on the fluffy’s leg.

She then takes the two strips of cloth, and ties them tightly around the leg and the handle, making a make-shift splint for the fluffy.

“This should be good for now, but she needs to seek medical attention.”

Gwen looks back at the door, then back at John, standing up and looking around.

"Don’t worry about them, I can handle them outside.

My car was running out of gas, so I had to get off the road, then found this place, hoping someone would have a car.

When I pulled in, I saw an old truck out in the back, next to a barn.

Do you know if there’s a key to it?

If we can start it up, we can get out of here and take her to a vet or a shelter."

“I…I dont know, I just got here.”

Gwen sighs and pulls out her phone, trying to call for help, but shakes her head in disappointment and puts her phone back into her pocket.

“Still busy…”

She looks back at John.

“Is there anyone else here?”

John points up to the staircase.

Gwen follows the direction, walking up the staircase, finding the bodies of the dead woman and the four stomped fluffies when she reached the top.

She recoils in disgust, quickly walking down the stairs, getting a grip of herself.

“We have to get out of here. Right now. Maybe to a shelter, or something. Somewhere with police, and other people.”

Gwen looks out the window, seeing the two people and a few fluffies wandering in the front yard.

“There’s a few of them. I can handle them. Have you seen any more?”

John shakes his head, “Not that I know of.”

Gwen grabs her tire iron and walks out the front door.

Two shambling fluffies notice her and move towards her.

She approaches them, holding up her tire iron and hitting them across their faces with it.

One human shambling corpse undead moves towards her as she hits the fluffies again and again until very little remains of their heads, leaving behind pieces of fur, skull, and a few eyeballs, with chunks of meat sticking to the ends of the tire iron.

The ghoul tries to ambush her, but she turns around, pushing it back and into the ground.

She raises the tire iron again and hits it on the forehead, then continues hitting it, a sickening thud, crunch and wet splats meeting her blows until its entire face was caved it, pieces of its brain spilling out of it’s broken skull.

Back at the house, the backdoor opens and the tall man with the fluffy comes in, staggering towards the unsuspecting John.

It gets closer and closer, until John hears Judith saying “Munstah!”

He turns around to see the man, now grabbing him and his fluffy teaching for him, trying to bite John.

John fights back, pushing the man and his fluffy back into the kitchen, then kicks him, sending him staggering back a bit.

He frantically looks through the drawers, and in one of them, he picks up a metal meat tenderizer.

He grabs a chair and charges at the man and his fluffy, ramming the chair into them, pushing and pinning them into the wall, restricting his arm movements.

While pinning him to the wall with his left arm, gripping onto the chair, he uses his right hand, and hits the man in the head again and again.

Usually he was not a violent person, not to fluffies nor to people.

But in this situation, it was either this attacker or him.

He kept on hitting until his gaping head wound became bigger and bigger.

The man stopped moving and slumped into the floor.

The fluffy he was carrying crawled out of his hands and moved towards John.

John threw the hammer on the table and grabbed the chair with both hands, lifting it up and crashing it into the ground onto the fluffy.

One of the legs hit the fluffy on top of its head with so much force, that it’s head caved in and it’s eyeballs popped out of its skull.

Gwen heard a loud crash inside and rushed in, closing and locking the door behind her.

When she ran into the kitchen, she saw John holding a chair, standing over the bodies of another man and a fluffy.

She turned around to see the open back door as another fluffy approached it from the back porch.

She quickly ran to it, with both hands on the tire iron, and hit the fluffy on its head, using enough force to split its head into two.

When she looked up, she saw a few more people and what looked like two or three more herds of fluffies slowly making their way, coming out from the darkness.

She quickly gets back inside, closing the door.

She looks back at the bodies, then back at John, approaching them.

“Help me take these two outside.”

John nods, picks up the dead fluffy, and sets up on top of the man’s corpse.

John grabbed the shoulders and Gwen grabbed the legs.

Both lifted the bodies up, opened the door, and walked outside, setting them down away from the back porch.

“Hold on”, Gwen said as she went back inside, with the fluffies slowly approaching.

Gwen looked around and grabbed a lighter from a shelf, walking back outside towards John and the bodies.

“Alright, stand back.”

John did as she told, watching her bend down and starting the lighter, watching the little flame that came out of it.

Gwen took the flame, and touched the fluffy’s fur with it, setting it quickly on fire.
She backed away as it burst into flames, catching the man’s corpse and clothing on fire, creating a bigger fire.

The dozens of fluffies that were approaching them suddenly stop and start backing away from the fire.

Gwen walks back into the house, closing, locking the door, then grabs a chair and props it against the door.

“It won’t be enough…” she says to herself, then starts searching through the drawers, looking for tools and nails.

"That fire outside will keep them away, but it won’t last for long.

There’ll be a lot more of them now that they know we’re here.

We have to board up the house to keep them from getting in here, do you understand?"

John nods.

Gwen continues, "I want for you to help look for some boards, or wooden doors.

Anything that we can find to nail these doors and windows shut, alright? Can you do that?"

“Um, sure, yeah. I can do that.”

Gwen nods, then says “First, help me lift up this table” as she moves the chair away from the back door.

John and Gwen move over to the round table, tilting it on its side, then picking it up and pinning it against the door.

She hands him a few nails, and with a hammer she found and the neat tenderizer he still has, both of them set the nails on the table and hit them, sinking them deeper and deeper into the wood, then repeating the process until the table was nailed to the wall and door.

8 Likes

Oh wow, Gwen is a badass

This is so cool