NO MIWKIES part 1 (artist KerosineCannibal–author Foalout4)

Fuck yeah! Was excited as soon as I saw “KeroseneCannibal” in the title!
Wasn’t disappointed, good job, I love it!

I’m so excited for the next part!

4 Likes

“Forever foals” and mentally challenged fluffies* are a new but intriguing concept to me. All I’ve seen in my short time in the community are physical birth defects/runts. Where can I learn more?

*i.e. more challenged than the regular fluffy

5 Likes

Read some old stories. Forever foals can be natural or artificial, other example are miwkies bandits/thieves adult fluffies that only drink milk.

2 Likes

I think Foalout4 actually made a story about forever foals. So maybe search them up and read a few of their stuff

2 Likes

Cáncer babies is the name.

2 Likes

Das Milchkühe by differential_Sloth is a good industrial story where they have some method of keeping the milking mares in a foal-like state of mind of relative bliss, only discovering the ability to speak when are ‘retired’.

5 Likes

Now i want a fat retarded foal.

6 Likes

Me too

3 Likes

Das Milchkühe

Das

Kühe

cries in German grammar

5 Likes

learning of the existence of this has caused me to develop a violent erection that softens not even in the least no matter how much i fap. there shall be no release til the conclusion of this comic

5 Likes

Fat, helpless, and terrified is my FAVORITE!!! Cannot wait until part 2!!

7 Likes

amazing work sir, bravo

4 Likes

so can we draw lewd of Jason?

2 Likes

tfw /instantregret

2 Likes

not human-fluffy. I am not stupid, lol

2 Likes

When the mother treat her retard foal as all the others it didn’t become so fat as now. It’s her own fault.

6 Likes

An amazing job! I hope to see a lot, really a lot, of suffering for that fat piece of c**p in the next parts!

4 Likes

foalt

I see what you did there.

1 Like

How long is soon

1 Like

Yeah dude you’re right typo fault from me.