NO MIWKIES part 1 (artist KerosineCannibal–author Foalout4)

The sequel is coming soon

13 Likes

Good to see you active again

6 Likes

I can’t decide what I’m hoping for, the fat one to get horribly misshapen by growing up in the tube, or getting starved so it falls out. Based on the title, I’m guessing the latter. But I’d be happy with either.

I know this is already a text story, but I don’t want to ruin this comic with spoilers.

10 Likes

Dude its incredible! this is one of my favorite Abuse One Shots ,this is outstanding work!

4 Likes

Beautiful dio face at the end. I see you :eyes:

3 Likes

It is a masterpiece! Many thanks to the author! Can’t wait for continue!

3 Likes

I won’t spoil it for you, but I’m sure you’ll enjoy the outcome.

2 Likes

That’s the same thing I thought, I thought it was her!

2 Likes

Why wasting time on using a press? some stomps will do the job.

1 Like

Foal tortilla

3 Likes

Wanna make 100% sure they are dead… Plus easier to grind into sketti meat without those bones getting in the grinders teeth. Its a bitch to clean…

2 Likes
7 Likes

i am just telling that sub mods told me

1 Like

I’m really torn apart here.

On the one hand, the mummah is really caring for her babies and hasn’t abandoned/euthanized her “retard” yet. Call me dumb, but I find it heart-warming how she takes care of his “special needs”. She even seems to geniunely care about Jason when he uses his “baiting call”. If it was my fluffy, I’d love her and her family. I would really like to know what would become of them if it wasn’t abusebox.

But on the other hand the abuse is pretty satisfying…

12 Likes

I’m not against making a noncanon hugbox themed ending for this story. If people are interested I’ll draw one up after I post the ending to this

14 Likes

I know I would like to see a hugbox ending to this, even if it is non canon

7 Likes

I sort of agree, though I don’t think she’d be a very good mother long term on her own. In the hands of someone who’s invested, teaching her to understand that she can’t keep treating the disabled foal as she has, stuffing him with milk and not giving him boundaries. What’s worse is she focuses on him so much she can end up neglecting the others, too.

So she’s got her heart in the right place, but she’s not thinking very clearly about the long term.

12 Likes

Pretty sure the reason it’s overfeeding and it can’t speak is because it’s a “forever foal”, it will never mature mentally and act like a chirpie foal until it dies. A few stories on the booru covered them, usually the mare keeps looking after it until she figures out there’s something wrong with it when its siblings have all grown into adults, and abandons it.

9 Likes

I burst out laughing while imagining this. ROFL

4 Likes

That would be a good balance , pls do.

I manage to read the story text as well.

8 Likes