NO MIWKIES part 1 (artist KerosineCannibal–author Foalout4)

You made the mummah look so cute!!
Imposible not to abuse that fat foal

12 Likes

Me like… Want moar!!!

5 Likes

Awww… Spoiler alert :frowning: hoped a little the momma gets smart and becomes the ideal companion

3 Likes

sorry, edited it to avoid spoilers…

2 Likes

Hey… Got a box of shitrat goals to get rid of, do you have an industrial press you can use to get rid of em?

2 Likes

Positively lovely. Your comics have a very distinct pace and flavor to them. I love that you give us such long, generous posts. Makes me feel spoiled in the best way.

7 Likes

yeees YEEEEESSS as soon as i saw the hamster tubes, i immediately thought of how neat it would be to rig those up with a snare in the middle. i’m so pleased that was pretty much what happened.

7 Likes

My accounts got shadowbanned?

2 Likes

There is going to be a part 2 that finished up the story

4 Likes

My new Reddit is MoonofRuin. I tried to make one under KerosineCannibal but it said that it was already taken lol

2 Likes

This is amazing. Great artwork and great story.

4 Likes

Ooooh, this is pretty intriguing so far. KerosineCannibal is a very talented artist and his(?) style suits this story a lot.

4 Likes

I had to cool down for a second after reading the story and comments. All I felt at the time was seething hatred towards the protagonist. Wonderful art though!

5 Likes

Please, please, please, PLEASE! Continue this.

6 Likes

Oh my god, this is what I’ve been waiting for. Great job!

4 Likes

I would be his abuser girlfriend and we’d dance on their corpses together

3 Likes

The mother fluffy in this comic reminds me of your fluff in the Soon Mummah And The Monster. Same colors!

3 Likes

Great art, amazing expression, and emotions on the people and fluffies. Nice build-up to the abuse.

3 Likes

yee. we don’t know if it was done by reddit itself, or some undercover enemy of the state who reports everyone

5 Likes

I don’t need sleep, I need a sequel to this comic!

6 Likes