No more last chances. (by: artist-kun)

66 Likes

Look how sad it is…

Don’t worry, baby. You won’t be snake food. I’ll eat you.

12 Likes

Snake’s dinerrr

4 Likes

I still think “snake food” is an euphemism for “abuser plaything”.

3 Likes

I mean it’s not a bad choice if your snake is trained for live food. You can even breed fluffies in your basement for the purpose of feeding your collection of snakes

6 Likes

Honestly, mice would work better. You don’t have to hear a mouse beg the snake to not eat it, and then scream when the snake doesn’t listen. And you also don’t have to waste time making sure the mouse keeps its mouth shut.

I mean, let’s be real, if someone deliberately chooses to feed foals to their snake, when there are perfectly good feeder mice right there, either the foals are that cheap, or the asshole is that sadistic.

I dunno how much feeder mice cost. I’ve never owned a snake. Unless you count the one in my pants! HIYOOOOOOOOOOO!

4 Likes

A large frozen rat will run up about $1.25-$4.00 depending on how many you buy. The bigger problem is availability. Which is why alot of hardcore snake and large lizard owners breed their own feeders.
Now if you had a duel purpose like feeders and fertilizer I could understand using fluffies. Some people breed rabbits for that reason. However the few of those folks I’ve known kill the rabbit before giving it to the reptile. A rabbit, unlike a fluffy, can injure a big snake.

1 Like

The question is, what’s cheaper: feeder mice/rats or foals?

Too big for the smaller snakes, gonna have to feed it to the big ones.

In 99% of scenarios fluffy would be republished because of its colour.

Most likely be a huggy pal. :heartpulse:

1 Like

Plot twist: the snake befriends the foal.

Summary

And then eats it.

1 Like

This is the way.

3 Likes

It’s a Boa there will be huggies, and then you’ll be snakie munstah nummies

why does the size look bigger than typical snake food foals are at was this favoured for a while longer than it should have. Meh, it no longer concerns me.

how could you tell?

1 Like

In real life, anyone who enjoys fluffy abuse would have to be a psychopath. I don’t think the “they’re just biotoys” line would be a good enough excuse for the average person.

You can make it a good excuse with the right amount of propaganda.

1 Like

I’ll take it my lizzard is hungry

How much propaganda would make child abuse okay? Or animal abuse?

Because fluffies are somewhere between those groups. It’s kind of like a Venn diagram, really.

1 Like

I am not in the mood to discuss nazi Germany and the work of Joseph Goebbels. Read about it yourself
Long story short, if you can convince a nation that there is a group of people worthy to die, you can definitely do the same with fruit horses

1 Like