No more opportunities (Bad_Roomie)

Hello again!

Isn’t it annoying when a well-behaved fluffy decides not to use his litter box simply because of laziness?

This little boy ran out of opportunities.

362 Likes

You’re damn right you won’t shit on the floor again.

Because you live in the litter box now you literal piece of shit.

68 Likes

He chose not to behave, therefore he needs to live with his consequences.

36 Likes

this is why mind control is better than training

11 Likes

You know, I think the lesson was probably taught by using him as a cleaning brush.

But the leg thing probably helped a little, too.

21 Likes

Microfluff? So tiny, so much poop

18 Likes

Ooooaaaaagghhh finally I get my fix of @Bad_Roomie Fluffys. So adorable sfo sickly sweet adorable hmpf hmpf my cutegressions
Are RISING. WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE AND PUNCHABEL AT THE SAME TIME AAAARRRGHHHHH MUST HUG… MUST TORTURE… TORTURE WINS BRUTALITY.

But yeah love your work Roomie it made my evening

9 Likes

Eh, removing the leg will just slow him down, making it more likely that he won’t make it to the litterbox next time.

So ripping that leg off didn’t really solve the problem.

6 Likes

your work is always a treat

11 Likes

I’d definitely discipline the dude, but I probably wouldnt tear his arm clean off.
Oh well, he’s still got 3, he’ll be Ight.

4 Likes

I mean, judging by the context, it seems he had done this several times before. Still , probably not the best reason, but very satisfying abuse nonetheless

7 Likes

Raped by leggy

Show us on the doll where he touched you

6 Likes

I have to assume, if you’re going that far, you’re writing the fluffy off completely. Poo in his wound will be dangerous. Either the owner wants to kill him, or at the very least doesn’t consider him his pet anymore and is indifferent. Best case scenario, he gets to live as some sort of litter pal and/or warning to a new fluffy.

3 Likes

Ah roomie I love how you draw foals/fluffies in general. Tiny bastards the size of a grape that you can legally torture

7 Likes

Mmm. Screaming grapes.

2 Likes

A fitting punishment, for a sdmarty or at least a whiny entitled self centred brat in the making
Though this foal really is damn small.

1 Like

Black twig and berries and yet so small.

He doesn’t HAVE to, he’s got three legs.

God, I love what you do

1 Like

You know, in my headcanon, regenerating limbs is a thing.

And former pillow fluffies are more likely to behave, out of gratitude.

So there’s another option: pillow the bugger, let him stew for a while, then get his legs regenerated when he’s learned his lesson.

It’s a win-win.

2 Likes