No more opportunities (Bad_Roomie)

Does it still occur if the site’s cauterized or acid/etc treated appropriately?

2 Likes

I should have clarified that it’s regeneration technology.

There are fluffies in my headcanon who can regenerate on their own, though. But it’s because they’re X-Positive, it’s not an innate trait to all fluffies.

1 Like

NGL, that does take some of the “pizazz” out of pillowing.

But it does invite one question I would very much like to know the answer to: If you cut a fluffy right down the middle (so there is a left and a right side), will it regenerate into two fluffies?

2 Likes

In-universe, that’s exactly why the technology was invented: so pillowfluffs wouldn’t be doomed to a miserable life.

The person who invented it is part of a group of people actively working to fix the myriad of flaws fluffies have, however long it takes.

But like I said, some fluffies have regeneration as an innate power. One of them once ran into an abuser who gave up when the pile of legs wouldn’t stop getting bigger.

4 Likes

I gotta say. I was initially miffed at the ultraviolence. But the title and the foal being a little manipulative cunt stirred the need to see it suffer. It has been sated.

2 Likes

That’s one tiny fluffy. The SCREEE! it gave off must have been ear-splitting in pitch.

Will read later but the art is great as always. The coloring? Oh wow, @Bad_Roomie that is amazing. Love how well done the coloring is done this time! O_O

Those are really fucking tiny blocks.

1 Like

And a litterbox that seems to grow when you come close.
Or giant hands. That are perfectly manicured for a “daddeh”.

Seriously, what’s going on here?!

You know, I think its an untapped idea to get them specifically for the purpose of misbehavior.

Not to justify abuse, but as a kind of catharsis. Like watching a youtube video of someone taking a baseball bat to their cubicle from your cubicle.

Fluffy ain’t done playing. Shits where he is and keeps doing it. You can’t disregard your own responsibilities and grooming, but can laugh at how he can.

Of course you clean them only enough to keep them alive. Give them a Pleasure Island, except once they lose their shoes they have to deal with all the broken glass.

Eventually you’ll just create Fluffy rednecks.

1 Like

Is Mochi a micro? Or a foal? Suuu tiny!

Adorable artwork, which makes it the perfect contrast to your stories.

Mochi only lost one leggie, not sure he realizes how lucky he is all things considered.

2 Likes

Holy shit! This MF is small. A mere fly can just about take off with him. Those blocks gotta be the size of dust. Well done on the abuse.

Your fluffies always look like they’re designed solely to be crushed to death in the palm of a hand.

Something about how easily the foal’s leg came off was really satisfying.

1 Like

Rather than putting YOUR foot up his ass, you put his OWN foot up his ass. Brilliant!

3 Likes

It’s always a good day when bad_roomie drops new comics :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

My first thought was
Oof that’s gonna get Infected,
Second thought
Eh it’s a foal, those are a dime a dozen.

Good way, to learn that shitrat it can’t shit everywhere it wants to shit. Now he/she will remember this.

1 Like

Shivers-ahhhh very delicious suffering

1 Like

Ooooh yeah. This is the goooood shit right here

1 Like

Little shit deserved it