No more opportunities (Bad_Roomie)

Soooo good. Love @Bad_Roomie, often imitated but never duplicated! Your cartoons are amazingly satisfying! Their anguish - oh love love - gawd I loathe fluffies!!

2 Likes

Love the horror face when he got punished.

Shows you how stupid and lazy you are, know u need to poop but you love playin blocks is a moronic reason.

Now lost one leg and ass torture you now will slowly die shit rat.

1 Like

It’s so small and squish it, god I wanna kill it… Your fluffies are always looking so desperate and abusable

1 Like

I love your art style!

Tiny lil constipated hamster. I now know why my first online username I created myself was “hamster09090”

Twas because of that constipated face

1 Like

Damn

20211123_200923

Seeing him squeezing shit out of his body is the cutest thing I’ve seen this week, ngl.

And he still had some shit left for scawy poopies.

2 Likes

Well technically its, show us on the doll where you touched you

1 Like

See, in my work, fluffies are universal donor/recipients for each other, so if you want new weggies, grab a feral and get cutting/stitching

3 Likes

Bad poopies must be punished with the ingenuity of a slasher villain, for a species that is notorious for pooping everywhere must be sodomized with it’s own removed limbs to learn their lesson. It works on Ferrets!

DISCLAIMER: This does not work on Ferrets.

3 Likes

I guess some people respond to dystopia by becoming tyrants themselves, and some people respond by creating anarchy instead.

I wonder if you could teach Fluffies to let air out of people’s tires…

1 Like

At first I thought he had a little poop in front of him. Nope. Its fluffy junk on display.

2 Likes

Yeah, that was satisfying.

She doesn’t reply to any of his cries, which of course are all lies but it’s a beautifully subtle extra edge to add in the punishment. Amazing work

What did the lil shitengine see their owner do that he was so afraid of being caught? I wonder if it used to have siblings…

1 Like

Three pointer!!! Right in the litterbox!!!

1 Like

JUST PUT THE DAMNED THING IN A SORRY BOX SPANK HIM JESUS LMAO YOU DONT HAVE TO RIP OFF HIS ARM.
Sorry caps lol

/j

1 Like

People get mad when abusers drop abuse suggestions on hugbox posts. So out of respect for that. Go fuck yourself.

2 Likes

Hypocrite.

1 Like

Bruh it was a joke chill

1 Like