No Nut November 2022

Rejoice! My favorite month of the fluffy year is here!

As always, here are some prompts for inspiration. Feel free to do whichever ones you like (and your own ideas too, of course!), and don’t worry about finishing on set dates. Draw what you like, as every bit hurts! :wink:

33 Likes

Time seems like it could be an interesting one.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward for this
ur the king of fluffy nu-noes abuse!

6 Likes

It’s gonna suck to be Glustick.
Well even more so then usual.

2 Likes

“stoopid fluffy! i used my time beam to make your balls OLD!!!”

5 Likes

I was more thinking of banding.
But a timebeam would be great weirdbox.

1 Like

aging someone’s balls by 70 years has practically the same effect AND additionally it blue balls the target immediately
only 199 at your local Media Markt

2 Likes

Okay so this is my first No-Nut November on the community. Are their rules?

1 Like

Damn it ain’t even November yet and you’re already getting the list out. Hot dang. You’re really ready this year!

1 Like
2 Likes

No rules. You can draw whatever you like, whether of the list or from your own imagination. The prompts are just for inspiration, but the main point is just to make some sweet fluffy genital abuse! :smile:

1 Like

Another year another fox hoarder challenge involving fluffy genital abuse.

2 Likes

These are some prompts! I might just have to throw my hat into the ring this year!

Since November is both the “No-Nut” and “Nurturing” month, would it be okay to combine those categories into a single post? Like, a fluffy takes care of another fluffy after the latter experiences genital trauma or surgery?

2 Likes

That would be absolutely perfect!

1 Like

Be sure to draw some yourself - I don’t want to be the only one abusing no-noes this month!

3 Likes

What an outstanding menu

1 Like

Let the nut crunching begin!!!

1 Like