Slippery When Wet by:Foxhoarder

Someone once asked if it was safe to let fluffies mate unsupervised. My answer was “Is it safe to let fluffies do anything unsupervised?” :smile:

Made for the 23rd day of No Nut November 2022.

98 Likes

One if the only things Fluffies can do properly, and he STILL fucked it up.

A broken dick feels like the appropriate punishment for not using your dick right

16 Likes

Point and laugh at the fool everyone, point and laugh!

9 Likes

Oh god, have you guys ever seen a photo of a fractured penis? Awful. Wouldn’t recommend it.

6 Likes

No, but I can imagine.

*Shudder

1 Like

peepee machine broke

7 Likes

Obligatory CWC remark here.
A very bent duck.

3 Likes

Blue fluffy’s expression in the last panel is amazing. Absolute, soulcrushing horror combined with agonizing pain. Dude went straight from fucking to being fucked to not being able to fuck.

4 Likes

All bones can be fractured, guess a BONEr is no exception xd

1 Like

I felt that whilst reading this. I pray it doesn’t happen to me. I don’t even want to think about it anymore, just gonna stay flaccid for a while lol

1 Like

When you make her so wet that you can’t keep it in.
SFS

Also, no one, not a single owner, absolutely NOBODY is gonna spend a cent getting their fluffies dick fixed.

7 Likes

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :sob:

1 Like

Hahahaha I don’t gonna help, I will watch that the idiot falls again.

Get an xacto knife and heat up a spoon on the stove since amputation is the only appropriate treatment . Cut off the no no stick and wumps then cauterize with hot spoon. Then seal its poopie place with the hot spoon just for fun. Then take its filthy brood mare and fuck it while the not so special now friend is forced to watch as his true love is repeatedly raped and sodomized and then forced to eat the amputated bits .

1 Like

Unless he’s a valuable stud.

2 Likes

I felt this…and I don’t even have a nunu stick

3 Likes

Serves 'im right!

1 Like