No, you don’t understand fluffies, so stop trying to act like you do.

given time yes but it could still be a very long time befor they find a way

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

That would have to be a way to perfect blend, or an entirely new set of compounds, if we have so many species in one the disease will recognize something to infect

2 Likes

or so imperfect that the portion coating on the cells would be unrecognizable to the viruses or specifically made to be viral resistant

1 Like

Yes that can happen too, maybe the most dangerous diseases are the ones that messes with the cells with no need of hijacking, like meat eating bacteria

2 Likes

280 posts. What the hell.

Okay, I’m going to respond to OP first, before I read the rest of this thread.

@Sans_undertale

1. This is correct. We are a varied community, and the abuse/grimdark/edgy content doesn’t represent all of us

2. The lore DEPENDS ON HEADCANON. There’s a reason why I stress this. Fluffies started out as a joke among the MLP community on 4chan. The Hasbio stuff, the PETA stuff, all of that came about AFTER anons started putting more time and greentexts in the lore. But the lore is NOT consistent. Over time, different artists and different writers had their take on canons, some following a major hivecanon, some doing their own thing. You need to keep this into account.

3. As L.AVaught said

Not all the artists and writers had fluffies as completely unlikeable. I know Waggytail sure as hell didn’t. Carpdime has explored fluffies both likeable and unlikeable. And I know Marcusmaximus saw them as endaring, like Waggytail. Hell, Art-anon, aka the person who first drew fluffies based off the udnerstanding of them as a genetically engineered pet, did so because the concept was cute.

1. As said in 2 and 3. Depends on headcanon. And you’re too depending on looking at fluffies only as hellgremlins.

If anything, I’d say looking at fluffies as “only” unlikeable, and relying on that approach is precisely the reason why a lot of people look at our content as weird. What kind of fandom obsesses so much over a creature that people are supposed to hate and torture violently?

I recommend reading Foxhoarder’s topic on hellgremlins, and how their approach is what helped put this community in its current place: What's a Hellgremlin? by:Foxhoarder

I consider drama and an over-emphasis on abuse to be the larger causes, but obsessing about hellgremlin lore is definitely a contributing factor.

6 Likes

just say head cannon like a good oculus and stop try to make you one answer sound smart or informed

1 Like

this might be a bit ranty as well but idk about u but i see often in the comments on abuse posts where u got a few people metaphoricly jerking off to the abuse or talking about how hot the abuse is, though i havent seen them in a while so id guess either they have left, got banned, or im missing the comment cause i view it b4 they comment on the stuff.

now im gonna have 2 massively disagree that most of the abuse is done 2 the smartys and hellgremlins seeing as easily 95%, at least of what ive seen, of abuse done is 2 foals (though i have seen a few people who headcannon every single fluffy is a hellgremlin) whos only crime tends 2 be they where born.

with 4 i have had a issue everytime ive seen it said, do they breed fast, yes but they r also basicly the bottem of the food chain, they get eaten by basicly everything. the only real time u would see numbers really anywhere close 2 what ur saying would be from human interferance, 2 many predators, 2 little food in the wild 2 come close 2 allowing those numbers. if u want proof just look at things such as mice, a animal who atleast from what ive seen is higher on the food chain then fluffys, only really have massive numbers under extreme conditions.

now while they may show this community in a bad light, r we really innocent, r we really free of sin, r we really fully undeserving of the tag of fucked up people?
now if u will excuse me

10407342_726979224037950_398494968758298841_n

5 Likes

Wat are fluffies I don’t understand. Pls halp.

2 Likes

Have some self awareness good sir
I for a fact understand where they’re coming from and choose to take in their perspective as something of a wake up call. I accept and embrace the fact liking fluffies isn’t the most respectable hobby out there. Mockery will come its way and go

3 Likes

Now reading it out, I feel like I was stupid, I was angry at the moment, and just typed out whatever stuck, so I just posted without regarding anyone’s headcanons, and how I failed to be self aware at all, so I have to apologize for any inconvenience that anyone had with this post.

Although, I will wear the medal of having probably the most controversial comment section of all time.

4 Likes

that’s what happens when you act before you think, to put it bluntly

5 Likes

Whoever you’re feeling down, just remember, you weren’t the person who made this post.

3 Likes

nah it’s what happens when you hurt someone’s feefees they get all defensive

1 Like

You sure did earn that one, good show.

2 Likes

Meh, I’ve seen worse.

4 Likes

Old fluffy community drama?

2 Likes

those where the good days when megalomaniacs ranted about how great they where or how only they where fit to judge what was a fluffy not like now where they cry because someone said a meanie word and you can’t say that about their special pronouns or verbs what ever the fuck they think is to sacred to insult

2 Likes

Sounds toxic af, not really my thing.

3 Likes

nah it was fun now just talking about has dumb fucks screaming toxic

1 Like