No, you don’t understand fluffies, so stop trying to act like you do.

Sorry, I got spun around. what are you referring too?

2 Likes

I’ll pay more. Occult powers, 20 bucks, a one night stand with Helen of Troy.
Sidenote I always think of Dr. Faust when I think of Lauren Faust.

2 Likes

Your soul, hand it over

3 Likes

Oh, I don’t have a soul. Souls do not exist, unless its defined as consciousness or something like that. If so, its not something that can be traded without giving away your literal brain.

4 Likes

no they are not alive living things are not programed whit speech from birth they do not give automated responds to phrases they have never heard befor

2 Likes

I’m gonna say something I’ll regret.

2 Likes

I already said something I regret

2 Likes

Boring. Believing you cease to exist after this life is mega virgin vs. Reincarnation Chad vibes

2 Likes

Do it, you coward.

2 Likes

Enjoy yourselves guys, just keep it civil. It’s going great so far. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

So they don’t learn, they don’t eat, breathe, have biological processes, also they’re engineered, doesn’t a bird start making sounds when it can move properly too? If you made the thing from zero might as well give it affinity with language or communication

1 Like

sarcasm?

2 Likes

you have a twisted definition of great

1 Like

Civil is 73 replies and 3 likes

3 Likes

There’s no one fighting to death yet, it’s going great

1 Like

I don’t know dude, we are starting to get into some real metaphysical shit…

1 Like

sarcastic_virgin_vs_dead_serious_chad.jpg

1 Like

BUUUUUUT MMMOOOOOOOOOMMM GLADIATORIAL COMBAT IS SO MUCH FUN!

1 Like

Discussing what makes something alive and sentient using fictional creatures in a civil way, I don’t see how this could go wrong!

2 Likes

fire eats and breathes and has biological processes but it is not life ,a birds tweet dose not have abstract thought tied to it their is no reason the sound mom means the woman who raised and birth you other than we are thought it dose

1 Like