No, you don’t understand fluffies, so stop trying to act like you do.

This is the first one I have actually been a part of and it scares me

2 Likes

Well, you have involuntary bodily functions.

You don’t have to make your body do everything.

1 Like

no need to start tattling the mods have eyes

1 Like

Yes but I don’t complain to my legs if they can’t move

3 Likes

Kinda, it’s more like their knowing is moving and that it’s awareness is really just a linking system between stimulus and preset actions. Like for example it has one response for multiple phenomena. The opposite would imply something akin to a corpus callosi split maybe the cerebellum is too rodent like so as to control the body and the Limbic and frontal cortex are more human leading to connection issues.

2 Likes

So anyway, I’ll see you later, after I hit my dog real quick.

@Sans_undertale @FluffyStalker
I would strongly advise not to even make any animal abuse jokes in this fandom for obvious reasons.

7 Likes

What does a soul matter?

They’re artificial, even if a soul was intrinsic to life a fluffy probably wouldn’t have one.

2 Likes

alright, won’t do, again

3 Likes

Okay

2 Likes

the DNA is artificially put together, but they are still alive and are somewhat sentient, so yeah they might have a soul, a lesser one but still

3 Likes

I mean the question really is if we have souls let alone if fluffies have them. Assuming they have some awareness and information is a separate dimension or panpsychism is real then probably.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t that come down to religious beliefs? Everyone would have a different opinion and I deal with enough of that at home so I think I will stop here before I say something I regret.

2 Likes

Depending, soul is conceived almost the same as the mind, maybe their dumb minds can give place to lesser souls, they can hold grudge, have personality, love just like humans, they have unique essence just as us

3 Likes

Who’s to say we even have one?

4 Likes

Bro, you just posted cringe. You’re gonna lose followers :grimacing:

4 Likes

Who?

1 Like

they have as much soul as siri or alexa have they have a resemblance of life but are just clever programs meant to fool you

2 Likes

Well it depends, assuming an information field are fluffies actually individuals. Assuming that individuals are suitably large ripples in said field do most fluffies have enough differentation between each other besides pavlovian reactions? Like Judaisim, Hinduism and Gnosticism all agree that you have to develop an individuated soul.

2 Likes

We do. They’re just overrated. I’ll buy yours for a few bucks.

2 Likes

So they’re not alive and run on AI

2 Likes