Not I want ( by: FallenAngel )

Sadly the owner just snapped out of anger added Belle being a bitch “hitting” his leg.

1 Like

Yup he got his little group of 5 dumb idiots like him. And always do the dumbest thing getting themselves arrested or almost beaten to death.

2 Likes

May this guy be alive in the future, he’s too stupid to die, too uniquely stupid

2 Likes

Oh no…they really do all that stuff, i was asking and listing anything that popped into my head, if they do all that stuff I fear for the fluffy owners in proximity of those nutters

1 Like

I know for a fucking fact before he was thrown out the mares owner whopped him so fucking hard it was like a bit from tom and jerry
With a foal like the one he killed especially since he was just told to make the mare take care of all her babbehs

2 Likes

Did Jim’s stupid ass not learn the first time? Crunch the balls again.

3 Likes

Welp killing the foal should hopefully help do some damage control after what James did. It’s a shame though that a foal like that was lost in the crossfire though. Could’ve been either good breeding stock or made a decent bit of money if sold to the right person.

1 Like

Joke’s on you. He’s into that.

2 Likes

Im gonna go with could have been sold to a rich a abuser … yeah i seen and have sold fluffys to those who are rich hugboxers to abusers … also anyone knows how to get rid of draaks …

Check HERE

Well, they like to make deals, so negotiating with them is always an option.

But not everyone can just clone empty bodies for draaks to inhabit in exchange for not hurting fluffies anymore…

Scarlett got rid of one by being weird enough to be interesting

Taking into consideration… they some how made their home in my labs restricted area yeah … -_- god i hate making deals with them

Great -_- … im gonna make a mental note if the deal goes side ways to drop a few flash bags just to drive them out of the labs

1 Like

I, ah, have a character who pretty much strolled into a draak nest and said:

All things considered, it worked out well.

Yeah except… im stuck dealing with a elder class -_- hopefully its in a good mood

1 Like

In terms of breeding stock, while the desired genes might not be as strong in them as in the now dead foals, the siblings could still be used for the same purpose.

Speaking of which, it may be possible to clone the dead one, depending on the resources available. If not, that’s a waste of good genes.

Well it’s a loss for a breeder to destroy foals like the pink one. Anyway it’s the only way to learn the mare that a “bestest babbeh” doesn’t exist.

1 Like

Just curious, what country are you from, FallenAngel?