Not Your Bestest, Page 4 (TG_89)

Hey hey folks, been a hot minute since I posted the first three pages. I’d hoped to post the rest in three-page groups, but, ah, pages 5 and 6 don’t currently exist, so to speak. I’ve taken on a few more projects than I probably should have, and this has ended up on the backburner as a result.

It was nice to get back in the fluffy saddle after a bit of a break, though. As always, feedback and critique is both welcomed and invited.

Previous | Next

95 Likes

Ya know Just because your parents suck doesn’t mean you’re sibling sucks like that, Half the time they may be your only family

19 Likes

Your chirpies in this series look like beanie babies with b if, overstuffed hooves! It’s very very cute, they look so floppy and squishy and adorable. Love it. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

how pissed do y’all think Lilac’s gonna be when she inevitably finds out

4 Likes

They have odd hairless tails I’m picture a troll sneaking in and clipping them with nail clippers lol

3 Likes

They’re newborn chirpies - their manes and tails will grow in later. :slight_smile:

For those wondering, I think the kanji/hanzi in panel 1 is 死 and reads “Death” or “Die”, depending on language; the left hand side is a bit deformed as the 3rd stroke should have a a more defined 90 degree turn and the 4th stroke is supposed to touch the 2nd and 3rd strokes.

7 Likes

Hope this means the yellow purple fluffy stays nice to their less colorful sibling. Its so damn rare to have stuff where the foals dont like or partake in the abuse their mummah puts their less colorful sibling

7 Likes

Awwwww this is so cute. Maybe when they are grown they’ll team up and kill their mummah

3 Likes

They look like Aurora Flopsies. <3

4 Likes

There’s going to be a changing of the minds here, but who will change who.

Will the favortism of their mother lead Yellow towards disdain and hatred for her shit-stained brother?

Or will the defiant love of a sister break through to an abusive parent to show her that all her children are equal.

…Who the hell are we kidding, it’s Fluffies, it’s going to be the first option.

8 Likes

That or the mother catches the lil’ yellow fellow showing affection to the “poopie babbeh” and goes “SCREEE mummah no wub poopie babbeh wubah!!!”

7 Likes

Or Option 3; the mother ends up despising both her bestest (for continual disobedience) and poopie (because it’s a poopie) children and stomps on them both.

Rule of BFM - it can always get worse.

Edit: Ooops, NeroVance already mentioned that option - my bad.

2 Likes

I love your art style. Can’t wait to see what happens to the poopie.

1 Like

Great work. Excited to see where this one goes.

1 Like

Lilac might have 2 brain cells, but…

200 (1)

1 Like

This video isn’t cute or funny if you know anything about hamsters.
Leave it to retarded ShitTokers to spread hamster abuse gifs around the internet.

What a good sister! :heart:

3 Likes

I’m relieved. Hope the sister remains good!

2 Likes

Hugging the poopie?

THATS A PADDLIN and showing a terrible example to the other foals, its gonna make forcing them to beat him into poopie numming tricky