NOTICE: Site Rules Amended

Good day everyone,

We have just amended the site rules, so please do have a peek at your convenience: Site Rules

Please direct all hate-mail on this matter to me in particular instead of any of the other moderators. Thank you in advance.

Warm regards,
MS

PS - I may not actually read any hate-mail I receive.

14 Likes

I’ve been told their would be tighter moderation on those types of post before so I’ll wait and see if it actually occurs before getting my hopes up again.

4 Likes

Eh, doesn’t seem bad. I don’t necessarily like that you can’t get personal anymore, but I understand.

3 Likes

@researcher7201 The mod team did not want to freely censor content without any rules or fair notice justifying such moves. We saw the need for it so we’ve amended the rules.

@Somethingcheeky FC is readily accessible and we do not want people’s private details to be too readily exposed on here. We have a Discord for proper dialogue and discourse.

6 Likes

Yeah I know, I just don’t like most of the people there. Like I said I understand, I’m not gonna talk about personal matters anymore. I’m just not overjoyed is all.

To clarify I understand perfectly, it doesn’t matter much.

5 Likes

@Somethingcheeky There are 3 fluffy diacords let me know which ones you have and I’ll link you the others perhaps their will be one more to your liking

2 Likes

No, I’m in them. It’s just the humor there that I don’t like. In general the oldfags are edgier in their jokes, so they call people autistic or retarted. Gay jokes in general are pretty common across the board, so yknow I just don’t really like that vibe. That’s why I preferred talking on here, it was more casual.

7 Likes

^ this.

5 Likes

The last thing we want is for others to be able to find out more about you guys from FC and start targeting & annoying you, whether here or elsewhere. There’s no way to guarantee FC would remain suitably comfortable for all users forever, and if it comes to that, people might regret having personal information in here.

5 Likes

Could be you are sharing to much whit what are strangers on the internet

2 Likes

Eh, yeah. Got a lot of help by doing that. Change is just weird, but it happens. Oh well.

3 Likes

A fluffy site is not a good place to look for help in your personal life

1 Like

Didn’t have anywhere else at the time, now I do.

5 Likes

Power move

These addons seem fair though!

5 Likes

Dear @Mister-Shitrat

LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I’VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE YOU BEGAN THESE RULE CHANGES. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL THE FC SERVERS (I ASSUME). IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR YOU MODS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

5 Likes

hatechu too dummeh

5 Likes

That’s a great story

4 Likes