Nowsfowatu part 1 (by chase70140)

Here’s part two: Nowsfowatu part 2 (by chase70140)

Here’s my entry into Octoberthon Marathon Prompt #2

I’ve always been curious about Nosferatu and instead of just going off the random appearance on Spongebob I decided to actually watch it. Made in 1922 it’s a silent film that was unauthorized and ordered by courts to be destroyed. Luckily it was already shipped over seas and was preserved for our viewing pleasure. It’s free on YouTube if you’re wanting to watch it too.

click-nosferatu
Nosferatu!

100 Likes

As someone who’s seen a lot of horror movies and is moderately desensitised, Nosferatu still manages to chill me.

It’s based on Dracula without technically being Dracula due to rights issues. Namely they made the film without getting them.

8 Likes

Normally I would say that anyone influenced by Nosferatu to actually bite somebody would be a dumb asshole responsible for their own actions. But I don’t think the owner reslized jusy how essily influenced and stupid fluffy ponies are…

6 Likes

You bit your owner you dumbass shitrat and you start crying not to hurt you??? Serves you right! :man_facepalming:

10 Likes

Man, hope Peach is ok, and his owner helps him.

The fact that he was shocked his owner hurt him makes me think he was just playing around and didn’t know he could hurt his dad (or knew Fluffies can’t really hurt humans.)

4 Likes

Spot on. Let’s hope that vet bill isn’t too high…

2 Likes

I’ll pay the hospital bill for him :heart:

1 Like

Fluffies are really that dumb. Of course they wouldn’t think about there being any consequences.

5 Likes

Imagine an aftermath where peach wears fake glow in dark fangs cuz of their lack of teeth now

3 Likes

dumbass shitrat is corruptor in indonesia

I mean…daddy did say Peach could finish it later.
This is one interpretation of what that could mean.

Its not that it would hurt, fluffy teeth are soft as hell it would proably more discomfort to the fluffy

But its the implication that he thinks thats okay behavior, gotta nip that kinda shit in the butt early

2 Likes

I kind of like the idea that the fluffy was just playing Nosferatu in a totally cute way, pretending to bite daddy while he slept like in the silly old movie. Unfortunately the default human response to waking up with something biting you is violence because it’s how we survived this long.

5 Likes

The owner isn’t going to just sit there and take it, so, the little brat deserved the pain it got!

1 Like

If he/she tried to eat you, It is fair enough that now you eat him/her, just saying :fox_face:

3 Likes

What makes it even more interesting is it shouldn’t even exist today. Following a lawsuit from Bram Stoker’s estate, all copies were ordered destroyed. A couple managed to make it through and once it entered the public domain copies were made and it became common.

Holy shit, this is new