Nowsfowatu part 2 (by chase70140)

here’s part one: Nowsfowatu part 1 (by chase70140)

Here’s my entry for Octoberthon Marathon Prompt #3

Fucking peaches, you dumbass creature. You’re lucky you’re cute and had your vet bills payed by your loving audience.

76 Likes

Oh god bless, he’s safe. Thank you kind sir :heart:

2 Likes

Leave him there for a few hours to teach him a lesson I say.

2 Likes

Oh, he’s a cripple now? Also his teeth grew back!

2 Likes

I honestly couldn’t decide, maybe fluffies do regrow teeth because of how easy they get knocked out. Or they could be porcelain? If anyone’s getting metal caps it’s gonna be the owner lol

1 Like

damn, he is crippled now, if only he didn’t one all the way to the stairs and fly down them

Also I absolutely love your art, its so good

1 Like

Never fails to make me happy when you guys enjoy my art :pleading_face::point_right::point_left: I appreciate it more then you know

1 Like

Interesting having the damaged legs not be amputated. Or is Peaches just going as a nu dancie weggie fluffy for Halloween?

1 Like

If they can be scared by their own shadows, fluffies are dumb enough to fear actual sticks.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to find a pic of Early from squidbillies calling the dead opossum “dumbass creature”, but to be fair I haven’t been looking to hard.

So just imagine that I actually found it and edited it so I could post it here.

1 Like

I’d pay the vet bill twice to watch her be tossed into a swimming pool.

2 Likes

Wheelchair user here, know the feel all too well. :joy:

3 Likes

that’s exactly where I got it from, I love how he says it. Dumbass creatures everywhere

I recognized it the second I saw that you typed it. Shame about the voice actor saying a few unfortunate things and getting replaced with what’s-his-name what got clobbered by a car crash.

1 Like

Peaches is supposed to be cute?

1 Like