Nu am twashies -requested by BFM101 [by Maple]

“Nu am twashies, pwease!!” Your hooves pressed against the meanie mister’s pants as he held your last baby over the trash can. “Dat am aww mummah hab!”

“I don’t know, it seems like trash to me.” He shook the purple foal roughly, making it squeal and release scardie peepees. “Oh, It made a mess. Do you know what you’re supposed to do with dirty toys?”

“AM AWIBE, PWEASE NU!” You reached up with all your might, hoping that by some miracle, your hooves would reach far enough to catch your foal.

There was no miracle.

With a shrill scream your one and only baby dropped into the metal can. “NUUUUU!!” You wailed, rushing over to the side. “BABBEH AM NU TWASHIES! GET! PWEASE GET!”

The mister scoffed. “So demanding. Get it yourself.” He walked away, whistling a jaunty tune.

“Nu… Pwease…” You reached out a hoof to him, but he ignored you. Your baby was still peeping from the trash, she was still alive. “Mummah am hewe babbeh, mummah wub yu… Gun get yu…” You sniffled. You looked around frantically, there was nothing close enough to the trash can to climb. Maybe if you were a wingy fluffy like your baby you could fly up, but your stubby little horn was useless here.

That left only one option: tipping it over. “Mummah wub you babbeh, gun be scawwy bu mummah nu huwt.” You backed up slowly, lowering your head. “Mummah gib huggies and miwkies and wub aftah.” With a determined snort, you charged the trash can, slamming your horn into it with all your might. You heard a very loud CLANG, then everything went dark.

“… can’t be here.” A voice broke through the darkness.

“…whaaa…?” you blinked, trying to think around the pain in your head.

“You need to go, you cant stay here.” A large figure loomed over you.

“… Pwease… nee get… in twashies…” You begged, trying to get onto shaky hooves.

The figure stepped back. “I’m not helping you dig through the garbage. You should be grateful, I’m supposed to throw you in with it.” The figure slowly came into focus, a large man in a weird yellow vest. He had a big black bag in his hands, lifting it out of the trash can. “Go on, get out of here.” He hefted the bag over his shoulder, and you heard your baby peep softly.

“Babbeh… Nu wowwy…” You dragged yourself to the silver can. The man started to walk away with his big bag. “Mummah save…”

You couldnt hear your baby anymore. Your blood ran ice cold as you realized that your baby was in that big black bag.

“…Babbeh!!.. Nuu…!” You tried to get your hooves under you, but the second you did everything pitched to the side, sending you sprawling across the alley. The large man kept getting further and further away. “Pwease weggies!! Nee save babbeh!” but they wouldnt listen. Your hooves kept sliding out from under you. “Babbehhh! Baaabeeeeh!!!” you sobbed.

You watched helplessly as the man threw the bag into the mouth of a big munstah. There was a horrible grinding noise as its jaws closed, and then he got in and they drove away.

“Am sowwy babbeh…” You sobbed, hiding your throbbing head under your hooves. “Am wowstest mummah.”

40 Likes

Love to see more bleakbox, just unfiltered tragedy.

5 Likes

Bleakbox is my favorite. It’s one thing to be a creature in a world that hates you, but to be in an apathetic world? Delicious.

5 Likes

Oh nice, that was even colder than I expected.

2 Likes

A happy ending ;D

Ah, bite-sized despair