Nu Nut Novembah Ch.4 [by ChungusMyBungus]

Day 30 of ‘Nu Nut Novembah’.
The pervert had stuck to his word and had not replaced the Enfie Pal, which had left Smarty with absolutely nothing to even try and get off with. Smarty’s mental state continued to deteriorate over the remaining ten days, as he became sullen and miserable, dragging himself around and slumping everywhere, constantly sulking and huffing.
Of course, the pervert didn’t stop with the Fluff-Iagra dosing. It was the only thing that seemed to kick any life back into Smarty. As before, he’d begin crying as his cock became painfully erect once more, but would be unable to find any release, and would eventually tire himself out after a long, loud tantrum.

But at long last, the day arrived.
November 30th.

The pervert walked into the room and found the Smarty grinding himself against the carpet once more, which was swiftly stopped with a sharp tap on the vibrating cock-ring’s remote.
“Hey little guy. Do you know what day it is today?” The pervert asked. Smarty looked up at him, pain and suffering and sorrow in his eyes. The wretched creature was at the point of total heartbreak and spiritual death… he was about one day away from ‘wan die’.

“It’s November 30th.” The pervert announced, marking the final day off of the calendar with a squeak of felt-tip against filmy paper.
Smarty, hearing this, finally brightened up.
“YOO PWOMISE! TAKE FINGY OFF NU-NUS! GIB GUD FEEWS!” Smarty instantly barked, stomping his hooves on the ground.
“That’s right, it’s time to take off the cock-ring.” The pervert said, picking up the Smarty and carrying him out to the kitchen, placing him on his back on the counter.

"TAKE FINGY OFF! TAKE OFF!" Smarty shrieked as he thrashed and flailed, desperate to the point of a tantrum, all just to cum.
“Ah-ah-ah, wait one moment.” The pervet said, taking something out from his pocket. “There’s one thing we need to take care of first.”
He opened his hand revealing he was holding an elastic band. With smooth precision, he removed the cock-ring, then slipped the band over Smarty’s cock and balls, winding it around and around several times until it was wrapped tight around Smarty’s cock.
“Wha doin’?!” Smarty squeaked, his tiny limbs thrashing wildly, halting with a sharp ‘EEP!’ as the band snapped home around his genitalia.
“Just putting a little bow on top of everything.” The pervert said, picking up the Smarty under one arm and carrying him to the door.
“WET GU DUMMEH! SMAWTY WAN ENFIES AN’ GUD FEEWS AN’-”
“Yes, yes, I’m well aware of that.” The pervert said with a smile that gave all barnyard animals a deep fear for their safety. “But there’s been a change of plans.”

He closed the backdoor behind himself and carried on walking down the grimy back street, the Smarty still tucked under one arm.
“See, I meant what I said at first.” He explained as he walked. “I was going to remove the ring and let you go after thirty days… but then you went and killed your Enfie Pal. And that was when I decided you weren’t going to get off so easy… in fact, I decided you weren’t going to ‘get off’ at all.”

He had walked a little distance away from his home, this would be far enough.
He placed the Smarty on the ground and gave him a nudge with his foot.
“Go on, get going champ.”
“Buh… buh Smawty hab anoddah fingy on no-nos!”
“Yeah, I know, but that’s your problem now.”
And with that, the pervert turned and walked away, leaving the Smarty standing in the alley with an elastic band wrapped around his sensitive, swollen genitalia, gradually cutting off the blood supply.

The pervert never saw Smarty again, but knew the rest of his days would be utterly miserable.
Indeed they were, as Smarty waddled away, limping with every step as he felt his swollen, sensitive testicles and dick rubbing uncomfortably against his legs with every step.
He eventually found a mare to have special-huggies with. Well, she didn’t want to at first, so he beat her around the head until she stopped moving, but was still breathing, so that meant it was okay to still give her special-huggies against her wishes.
But it wasn’t any good. Smarty’s dick refused to get hard, Smarty couldn’t even feel it that much anymore. Despite his best efforts, despite numerous thrusts and shrieking squeals of ‘ENF!’, he was still unable to cum.

Then, as the days wore on, Smarty’s genitals began to do something very strange… they started to turn blue. His normally lilac colored fur made it hard to tell at first, but it was definitely the case. His no-nos had gotten bigger (which could only ever be a good thing, obviously)… but they were very blue, and very numb!
And then, after another day or so, as Smarty was waddling around looking for another mare to forcibly ‘enf’… there was a suddenly ‘thunk’, and without even knowing it, he left his no-nos behind on the street.
Swollen, discolored, and completely dead.

He didn’t even notice they were gone until hours later, when he’d beaten another mare to death and was attempting to ‘ENF’ her, only to find he no longer had anything to ‘ENF’ with.

And the Smarty cried.

THE END

32 Likes

And just like that, it’s over.

Hope you all had a fun November, but I really hope this story isn’t what made you finally nut.

7 Likes

Lets be honest, he really gave the smarty a NMN or simply NNForever literally XD

4 Likes

Good. Stupid little fuck nugget didn’t need his junk anyway.

5 Likes

Well, if we go literally he made it through “Destroy Dick December.”

1 Like

More like Drop Dick December xD

1 Like

Excellent torment!

1 Like