Nuckelavee of Punishment for Daiquiri (Dragonixa)

Comic commissioned by @Daiquiri , it was awesome working with ya again ^w^
Thanks for commissioning! :heart:

87 Likes

B-b-but this is sublime

11 Likes

Why thank you UwU It was a lot of work, and I’m proud of myself that I managed to get it done :smiley: Digital is not my primary tool ^^’

13 Likes

Friggin’ amateur work. At least splice the intestines and fuse the spines together. Do your job properly.

11 Likes

Oh come on, this is still a work of art more than a surgical precision work :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Damn, that is brutal.

6 Likes

As all things should be UwU

5 Likes

Gruesome! Unfortunately there was an actual experiment like this in the 50s, where a Russian scientist tried making a two-headed dog by sewing a dog’s head onto another dog’s body.

Amazing work though, both the digital and the traditional art.

9 Likes

Oh wow! Incredible! The art is fantastic, and the whole idea is so creative! Great work!

3 Likes

I read an article on that years back. The dogs were still alive for I think 2 months before they died.

11 Likes

I heard of this! It’s tragic, but fascinating at the same time…
Here it wasn’t supposed to be an experiment. It’s a punishment to show other smarties that if you bully a poopy fluff, you become one with it :wink: Ya know, a simple lesson for simple minded :3

7 Likes

It passes on that criteria.

But imagine if it could survive. Be a walking horrorshow to the rest of the fluffies. “Do what you’re told, or you’ll be just like Amalgam over there.” I mean, anyone can hack up a fluffy. To have it be a continual source of… blah blah blah repeating myself. You get where I’m going with this.

7 Likes

Thank you so much ;w; It’d always huge coming from you, your art is incredible :heart:

4 Likes

Yes, he tried several times but the dogs kept dying (unsurprisingly). Sometimes they stayed alive for a little longer sometimes shorter.

3 Likes

I get it :stuck_out_tongue:
Well, here it’s more of a punishment/lesson for the other fluffs. You become one with the poopy fluffy if you mess with it~
It’s not supposed to kill the poopy fluffy, it’s just there as an example and a carrier for the truely punished one, who is destined to die with time slowly and painfully :wink:

4 Likes

Sad that thanks to experiments like this people could discover that transplants are possible and could save a life~

2 Likes

Those things always make me uncomfortable

9 Likes

Damn, that looks epic

3 Likes

I fricking love it :heart: I learned about this creature from a show RWBY, here’s what their version looked like:
Nuckelavee_profilepic

5 Likes

Oh, me too actually lol

2 Likes