Nuckelavee of Punishment for Daiquiri (Dragonixa)

Wasn’t their end goal to attach a foreign head to a headless body? A test to see if a head transplant was possible.

3 Likes

Omg, I love this show so much ;w; I still need to get myself to watch a new season, I used to watch it regularly with my ex and it’s hard for me to make myself watch it on my own alone, ya know…

2 Likes

Not gonna spoil then
And boy there are a lot to spoil

2 Likes

That’s what I heard!

2 Likes

Huh that reminds of that dog experiment done back in Soviet Russia.

3 Likes

Oh man en mi mero mole

This is amazing, you should do more comics.

2 Likes

I keep hearing people say that. What didn’t they do to dogs in Soviet Russia? And what experiment will they try on fluffies next?

1 Like

Yes, I looked it up again, the end goal was to do heart and other organ transplants in humans, and to see if head transplants were possible.

(Btw, if someone clicks the link, there are photos of the two-headed dogs in the article, so someone might not want to see that.)

4 Likes

Oh absolutely horrific, and with a gorgeous art style to boot! I’m in love with it.

3 Likes

Maybe we should use fluffies for medical experimentation. After all, animal cruelty laws do not apply to fluffies.

4 Likes

What’s the point of breaking the hooves/legs of the unicorn? And are they alive in the last picture? Obviously the earthy is

2 Likes

Likewise!

Always fun coming up with cool, weird, and surreal stuff with ya, Dragonixa!

2 Likes

Ah the beauty that is surgical horror. A wonderful take on the Nuckelavee. I could imagine the rest would treat it with a feared reverence knowing that they could be next.

1 Like

I know your fluffies don’t look like the typical short-legged pudgy type but yours is by far one of my favorites. I’m glad you did this piece.

2 Likes

Gosh, this is fucking delicious! I love your expressions.

1 Like

The nerve of those shits.
Thinking they can just smile and act innocent when the bars let everyone see what happened.

3 Likes

You think so? :smiley: Awwwh, thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiley: Your art is gorgeous too, I’ve seen some of your posts and I’m impressed UwU

They are alive, yes UwU
The point of that is to make the fluff suffer and resemble Nuckelavee, it’s a punishment afterall~
I was kinda inspired by the movement of Nuckelavee from RWBY

Warning! Spoilers

Oh definitely! :smiley:
This isn’t even my final form!
Lol