Nuckelavee of Punishment for Daiquiri (Dragonixa)

You mess with the poopy fluffy, you become one with the poopy fluffy UwU

Thank you so much buddy, I loooove the concept of the Nuckelavee and just… Just imagine the broken body on this poor fella swaying around, completely helpless and paralised, shifting from side to side as the poopy fluff walks… I love to imagine movement

1 Like

Have you ever looked at the monster designs from the Soul Sacrifice series? They’re really wild stuff that I think would gel quite well.

1 Like

Awwwh, thank you so much, that warms my heart! :smiley: I’ve been criticised before for the lenght of my fluffies’ legs, but I couldn’t give a damn lol, so I kept doing it the way I like and I’m glad it pays off :heart:

I’ll have to look that up, but it sounds delicious UwU

1 Like

Likewise buddy UwU Thank you :heart:

Oooooh yeah~

One of them (the pegasus) I subconsciously based on one of my bullies from highschool, her fake ass smile is something that will be forever stuck in my head lol

2 Likes

Neat pixels!

1 Like

Thanks UwU

I first heard of the Nuckelavee from the awesome game The Bard’s Tale.

1 Like

I recognise this game! I know that Blind Guardian appeared in it :smiley:

1 Like

I think there is an scp about it

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that one too

1 Like

There were even a cool animated scp video with it

1 Like

Is this just the fluffy version of the Nuckelavee?

1 Like

Never mind, after looking through the comments I see I’m not the first one to comment this

1 Like

Yup, it’s in the title! ^^ Took so much work and time, not sure if I’d do such a big comic again nowadays~

Well… Unless it’s good pay. Then it’s worth it

Hahaha great work. Abuse everyone on mental way and abuse the red one also physical.

1 Like

That was surely a treat to draw ^w^

1 Like