Nyu Weggies Fow Piwwowfwuff! (by recreationalsadist)

A continuation of @BFM101 's story: Josef The Troll Ch. 3 [END] [By BFM101]

Saffron rested on the operating table, singing to her non-existent pregnancy.

“Saffwon am soon-mummah, soon soon-mummah, am habing babbehs soon!”

Ricky HATED mummah-songs. They were SO ANNOYING. The sooner he was done the better.

“Saffron, since you were so good I’ve decided to give you legs.”

“GASP! SAFFWON HAB WEGGIES?! TU WUN AN PWAY WIT BABBEHS?! SU MANY HEAWT-HAPPIES!”

Don’t gut the bitch, don’t gut the bitch, she’ll get what’s coming to her but it’ll be sweeter if you don’t gut the bitch.

A mantra Ricky had repeated over and over both with fluffies and with some of his worse clients. Like the ones who assumed he was Mexican. Racist fuckers.

“Yes. You’re about to go to sleep and when you wake up you’ll have legs.”

Ricky shoved the anesthetic mask over Saffron’s muzzle before she could say anything more.

Saffron woke up not knowing where she was.
Because fluffies are fucking stupid. Also because she was in a nearly-empty room she’d never been before.

And she had legs! They were so pretty and blue!
Saffron wiggled them experimentally.
They worked!

Saffron started doing a dance to show her daddeh how happy she was. If she was happy then her owner must be happy!

Then Daddeh Ricky brought in another pillowfluff, a pale blue pegasus. Wait, no it was just a pillowfluff because Saffron had leggies now!

“Saffron, this is Donor.”

“PWEASE GIB WEGGIES BACK!”

What was he saying?

“Wat wong, nyu fwiend?”

“Donor’s upset because he lost all his legs.”

“Dat su saddies! Saffwon gib huggies! Huggies make ebwiting betteh!”

Donor wriggled as he was set down, trying to get away from the hug. Then his eyes widened.

“YU STEAW DONOW’S WEGGIES! YU WEGGIE-STEAWIN MUNSTAH!”

“NU! DESE AM SAFFWON"S WEGGIES!”

This fluffy was a dummy! Saffron smacked him in the face.

“Yu shut up! Yu am dummeh, nu-weggie wying nu-weggie ugwy munstah!”

All this stress was bad for her tummy-babies! And it was all this stupid fluffy’s fault!

Saffron latched onto one of Donor’s wings and bit down. There was a ‘crunch.’

“NU, WINGIE! PWEASE NU WEAB! AM GUD FWUFFY!”

Saffron spat out her mouthful of flesh and feathers and looked smugly up at Ricky.

“Get wid ob nu-weggie munstah! Am bad fow Saffwon’s tummeh-babbehs!”

Ricky feigned shock.

“But with no legs he might starve to death!”

“Gud, den he nu scawe odah fwuffies by nu habin weggies!”

“But you used to have no legs.”

“Saffwon hab weggies nao, dat’s wat mattews. Am soon-mummah. Nao gib sketties NAO!”

“Yeah, about that. See this room’s in a condemned building. So all I have to do is lock the door and nobody will find you.”

“wut?”

Ricky walked out the door and locked it. He then crossed the street and got in his car.

Just before driving away he pulled up an app on his phone and pressed a button.

Saffron was beating Donor as hard as she could. It was his fault her daddy had left her here! It was his fault she wasn’t getting sketties whenever she wanted every day!

Then the explosives Ricky had planted in her legs went off and all her limbs ended in stumps. The blast flipped Saffron onto her back and no matter how hard she struggled she couldn’t right herself.

And Donor had flopped over to her.

“GIB WEGGIES BACK!”

Ricky walked in to see Donor chomping down on Saffron’s ‘special place’ as she screamed.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! NU HUWT SOON-MUMMAH!”

“Wow.”

Both fluffies tried to look up. Saffron shouted.

“DADDEH! YU CAME BACK FOW BESTEST-SOON-MUMMAH SAFFWON!”

“No, I came back because I forgot to tell you: Dan was shooting blanks, you’re not pregnant.”

“wut?”

“You’re not going to have babies. Both because you’re not pregnant and because you’re going to die in this room. Either because Donor kills you or you die of starvation because there’s no food.”

Ricky taps his chin thoughtfully.

“No, wait. You’ll die of thirst before starvation. So anyway, bye!”

He then turned, walked out the door, and locked it.

Donor continued his toothy attack as Saffron screamed.

27 Likes

Josef: “So what you end up doing with Saffron anyway?”

Ricky: “I took the legs off a stallion and transplanted them onto her, then I put her and the stallion in an abandoned building together and tried to guilt-trip her. When that didn’t work I blew off her new legs with micro-explosives, told her she wasn’t pregnant then left when the stallion starting cannibalising her vag.”

Josef: “…Off topic but how’s your relationship with your father?”

24 Likes

If Josef were to channel dr Freud shouldn’t he be asking about his mother? :wink:
bild

6 Likes

It’s self-reflective, both men are Doctors who delight in abusing Fluffies in increasingly brutal fashions. Josef’s asking if Ricky’s father was an abusive prick as well just to add to this weird game of snap they have going on.

9 Likes

That went over my head even though I should’ve caught it. :sweat_smile:
bild

2 Likes

Ricky: “No, my parents were great. They were involved in the international drug trade though.”
Josef: “Oh. Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhh. Okay that explains a lot.”

8 Likes

Another for the fuck up mofo bingo card

4 Likes

Damn just sad Safforn turned bitch just cause she got legs.

Question: does some mares think automatically once suppose getting special huggies means they are pregnant? Doesnt it need them to feel something “filled” their womb or on inexperienced first timer doesnt know? :thinking:

3 Likes

Them knowing if they’re pregnant or not depends on the headcanon.
And Saffron may or may not still have been high on the fumes of the surgical anesthetic when it comes to her sudden change in behavior.
Not that it would have changed Ricky’s plan.

3 Likes