Octoberthon Marathon Prompt #4

Don’t forget to link your submissions to this post for them to be verified! If you don’t see your name below in reference to Prompt Three then please reach out!

Participants

AmbitiousLeather8309

Naughty_Fox_Spain

Pastry_Knight

Craftyskunk

Eded_ted

BloodyBoots

WildeFaun

FluffnPuff

Karn / P3

Rampage

Creeper

FederalChemical

Vanner

10 Likes

can i submit old shit or do you want sometgung new that is halloween themed? bc

3 Likes

Needs to be new to be submitted, though this prompt doesn’t mention halloween.

Yes!!! I’m in my element!!!

1 Like

Well its Halloween themed now!

Buckle up for some cryptid weiners, you silly sluts!

i jokes.
but seriously i have SO MUCH cryptids, some of it is even not smut.

1 Like

im so excited! its gonna be agony wating patiently. i wonder what yours will be?!

will it be scary? will it be silly?

Will it be the signature Wildefaun colored pencils and fluffies so squishable and RÖüND ??

1 Like

Ur last prompt didn’t say it had to have halloween context, and neither does this one. Cryptids aren’t halloween themed, they’re just mythical monsters. The prompt should be specifically halloween themed. Sorry to be that guy, but ur telling us to follow the prompts as closely as possible but then deviating from said prompts… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The previous prompt said “proximity to halloween and its themes” implying halloween is to be represented. This one does not mention halloween so it does not need to be represented.

Proximity doesn’t mean context. You said fluffies were extra scared of mundane objects because it’s spooky season, not that the objects they were afraid of had to be halloween themed

1 Like

My apologies you misunderstood the prompt.

My apologies you don’t know how to write clearly lol :joy:

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, are the scp valid?

I mean one of the scps is literally big foot so, maybe

1 Like

grafton monster