The Horrid Hodag. "WildeFaun"

He thought they were safe, a nice clearing in the woods right around the cold times, good protection from wind and sky wawa, pretty nummies and soft grassy, and a place to drink clean wawa.

They set about preparing, they dug a spot to make and bury good poopies, gathered branches and soft leaves for a nesty, and made a space for his special soon momma friend.

He watched his herd smiling, his toughy friend was hugging the toughy’s special friend while watching their foals play huggy tag, his special friend was cooing to her tummy babies he walked over to her to give her licky cleanies.

But their peace ended with the most scared poopies inducing sound he ever heard. Some fluffies looking for more nummies came running back see places filled with sad wawas something awful right behind them.

He couldn’t move his special friend was screaming and desperate to run. The munsta nummed the fluffies it was chasing then trampled into their home, stomping his toughy friend and several foals he went to protect.

He came too when another of his toughies bit him. He made the order, run, run far. Grab your babies and run. The tears, the roars, the poopies, it was the worstest, and it managed to become more worstest.

It grabbed her, it grabbed her and began squeezing, it’s other hand grabbing fluffies and dropped them into it’s mouth to be nummed.
He couldn’t do it, he turned and ran sobbing with only very few of his herd with him.

Behind them the sound of roars, sobs, and the scream of “HELP SOON MUMMAH, PWEASE SABE SOON MUMMAH!” The voice of his special friend echoing in his mind.

19 Likes
1 Like

It gonna eat the fuck outta them.

3 Likes

best one yet. hugbox goes horror sadbox, its a cryptid, its autumn themed, its cute, its gory, its an image, its a short story, im at the combination pizza hut and taco bell.

3 Likes

Lol but minus the intestinal gas

bruh theres complex lore, too?!

hodag

1 Like

an egregor of the suffering of abused animals in the fluffy pony universe? snap snap bravo. thats… fuckin awesome.

1 Like

Oh blush. Cryptozoology is one of my hyper fixations, I said I was in my element! :smiling_face: :coco:

1 Like

Ever played Creatures before? Getting big Grendel energy from this chap! Cool!

1 Like

That game is so old! I had to google it but yes I played it like in grade school. the cd rom came with a tiny plushy

Love the expression of the middle one!

1 Like

I must say @Mikahorsie gave me inspiration

Kinda looks like the Grem-oblin from the Gravity Falls episode “Boss Mabel”

1 Like