Octoberthon: Twick ow Tweat (Federalchemical1728)

eyyyyy my entry for ifluffybooru’s octoberthon contest Octoberthon Marathon Prompt #1

just one example of DeeDee dressing her boys up as her favorite cringe anime yaoi couples lol (i dont actually know many cringe anime yaoi couples so i just went with the gay lawyers & hamburger goblin wheeeeeee)

im exhausted but at least ive confirmed that my new computer works with my ancient tablet. thank god for legacy drivers

53 Likes

hlkkzhsklfse ahhhh i love them so so much!!

1 Like

That explains why she is always getting arrested

4 Likes

Very nice use of color. It’s very eyecatching without being busy.

3 Likes

DeeDee looks delightful. Regardless of whether she considers Speedoru noncanon.

1 Like

Ahhh! This is so pretty! :sparkles::two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m so used to seeing the boys fucking that I almost didn’t recognize them without a dick in one of em.
On a more serious note, COLOR? DIGITAL COLOR? WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS?

4 Likes

lmaoooooo :eggplant::peach::sweat_drops:

i figured out that i like this kind of limited-palette lineless pixel art. tbh im just vibing lol

3 Likes

AAAAA This is so very cute and I love ur art style and shading, you make the outlines seamless and it’s so lovely!

1 Like

Great costumes, but I’m not sure if I’m comfortable with her using the boys to pseudo-canonize her ship.

1 Like

funnily enough, Phoenix & Edgeworth are actually the LEAST cringe ship i couldve gone with. theyre basically as canon as gay ships from the 90s get without having an on-screen kiss lol

1 Like

spoken like somebody who cannot conceptualize male friendship

1 Like

spoken like someone who hasnt read half the dialogue in these games sjjskajsjjsjsnsnx

Look At This Fucking Man

3 Likes

Waa this is so cute!! This drawing makes me smile so much they look so cute in the costumes :,) I don’t think I’ve seen you do this lineless style before but it’s gorgeous goes really well with your style. Also the people saying Phoenix and Edgeworth don’t have gay vibes, squints have y’all never played the first few games lmao the gay yearning they have is sooo :weary:

2 Likes