Official Goodbye & How Smarty Party Would Have Been

I’m glad you’re doing better! Looks like we have something in common, we both have therapists now.

Absolutely LOVED your artwork, and I appreciate that you spent some time in this community. Best of luck to you in the future!

Also, if there’s anywhere else you post your art, I’d love to see more. Your style is fantastic, and I’d love to commission you someday! However, I get it if you want to keep the community back from your non-fluffy stuff.

1 Like

Its always sad to see a creator leave, especially one who made as intricate cartoons as you.

However I am overjoyed that you are in a better place and leaving the fandom because you no longer need this outlet.

Godspeed and good luck in your future endavours!

I use medication too, it take some time to do efects in totally (i don’t know when your start the treatment) don’t feel frustration and another issues anymore really will makes you feel better. Never forget if your feel bad for an event or whatever get emergency help, this will help you to stabilised your state quickly and maybe find antother diagnosis. And never stay whitout your meds, your can have abstinence issues, and these can be so awfull. Good look! and welcome to the meds world(?

So many artists leaving

6 Likes

This is such BS to me… If someone is giving our friends here a hard time… Need to speak up, almost no one understands our fandom… And thanks to YT vids from The Click, we gotten some rotten apples :frowning:

It seems like some of the more well known people in the fluffy community had left before I joined up (Though Infraredturbine, Neku-chan and Larur to me are well known, and still around).

6 Likes

Magenta, I really hope all the best for you. I wish I know how to talk to you as you and me seem alike. Maybe you too could use a friend.

I judt joined the Fandom i wish you the best

Im new to fluffy community can someone that viewed magenta demons comic are her horns accessories or part of her like a body part im sorry if I sound insensitive im curious