ok who wants to discuss fluffies on the site dedicated to discussing fluffies. specifically fluffy games i guess.

Or explain they are legally biotoys :wink:

They have banned zombie children and mutated skinless child-like things before.

More a case of inconsistent policing.

1 Like

Well, not in this specific situation.

I mean, are there a lot of Nazi fluffies on this website?

1 Like

Okay, but have they banned robot children getting turned to scrap?

Because if they haven’t, we’ve got our loophole.

Racism was a larger component of the 4chan roots and fanbase, and an odd amount of dedicated lifestyle furries are really into Nazi imagery. Though usually as a fetish, or some very strange elaborate idea of being a good person doing bad things to survive a bad system as an emotional outlet.

1 Like

Australian censorship is vaguely defined. Its whatever current politics and the person in charge of reviewing say it is.

Its actually possible to bet on how much content they will explore and put it in beyond the attention span of a reviewer, and though dangerous its been done by patching in content after the fact before.

Germany is more functional, they’ll rework laws to be more encompassing. Generally you can do better by just not releasing in German. Germans who want it will VPN as French.

1 Like

Was being facetious.
Though there are a few nazi-relative fluffvets. & that one eugenicist abuser who actually got slightly under my skin.

My point is, unless we’ve absolutely got to have fluffies with swastika patterns in this game, the ban on swastikas isn’t really a problem for us.

Yeah, I’ve got a Nazi villain too, but he was only ever really a Nazi on paper, he wasn’t actually loyal to old Toothbrush Face.

I think the simplest fluffy game would be a Lemmings-like of trying to help a herd from point A to point B without getting them all killed.

I think the sort of be-all-end-all of fluffy game would be an open world survival crafting game.

1 Like

Do you want procedural generation and zombies with that?

The main thing that stood out to me wasn’t abuse existing, but the idea that you can detail it to a degree of removing teeth, breaking or removing legs, etc and that they’d remain as active creatures trying to survive afterward. The games you gave as examples were all aimed at humans, and most were sex games with a rape/torture kink. Detailed, prolonged torture is closer to guro games, and I have no idea what the sales stats are for guro pet-care games but I can’t imagine they’re high.

No, a static map would be fine with me. Think along the lines of old Warcraft 3 RPG maps, and less Conan Exiles.

Agreed here. Honestly, I also think that would be the most fun one, though that might be because I like puzzle games.

I’m all about Lemmings-but-with-tiny-moron-horses.

I was just being snarky, because “open world survival with crafting, procedural generation and zombies” has been done a lot.

Everybody wants to be the next Notch.

True. Localization helps, and honestly so does just not releasing worldwide. AAA have to, but not Indie.

Plus, look at how half of what Yahtzee reviews is illegal for him to have bought and he complains how he had to do the workaround to do it.

The only odd part is violence with pregnant ones, and castration. Shoving a Foal back up a mother’s vagina may be a Greek myth reference but may raise eyebrows. Same with smashing nuts with a hammer.

But again, if its a thing you can do but are not directly rewarded or informed you can do you’d probably just get a Kotaku article on you. Which could boost sales.

I’d patch in stuff like them complaining about being horny without a penis or depressed without balls later though, or explain it as “we wanted you to be able to do anything” and point to how you can gently clean their ears or whatever as a counterpoint.

I’d absolutely avoid anything directly related to punishing homosexuality, any kind of trans content, and define all dingy colors including grey and any desaturated colors as Poopies instead of just brown. Maybe make the anti-color thing a trait and not a universal default so you can get it out of your stock and even go breed it out of the Feral genepool.

1 Like

Lack of creativity in regards what a fluffy game can be

Not animals, but this game is about bloody torture.

There’s probably some $0.99 games akin to the old 90’s days of “Pikachu in a blender” or OG Happy Tree Friends shorts.

1 Like

I mean, granted. But I’d be looking form something relatively simple as a fuck-around game.

The map would be static. I’m thinking a city park, with some surrounding homes and businesses.

The fluffies try to survive in the park threatened by dogs, kids, birds of prey, abusers, exterminators, etc.

The crafting element is basically they can find materials to build homes and nests. So, carboard box and ratty towel craft in to a fluffy house.

The more I think about this, the funnier a mod to Dwarf Fortress this becomes.

1 Like