Onwy Wittwe Babbehs Pt. 2 (by fluffysomething)

AN: I’m choosing @BFM101’s idea, since I could happen to make that work. I really liked everyone’s ideas, though! Enjoy!

You are Amelia Roseman, and you finally thought of an idea to get back at Princess and FV-0346. You did need to adopt another fluffy to do so, but it’ll be worth it.

“Drink up! It’s milk, since you’re just a little baby.” You demand, pointing at Princess, then at the new fluffy you adopted.

“Nu! Wan sketties NAO!” Princess retorts, tapping her hooves angrily and crying.

“No, you’re just so little! I can’t give big fluffy food to a little baby!” You reply, forcing Princess onto the fluffy’s teat and making her swallow the ‘milkies’.

After about a few weeks of doing this, Princess is finally too fat to even walk. Perfect. Now, it’s time to get FV-0346 involved. You already know that Bestest Sickie Friends eat literal shit for sustenence, but there’s a reason they only eat milk-weaned shit. The other kind is too watery, meaning they could possibly become too malnourished to do basic things if they consume too much. Or, get frequent baths to clean it up. In this case, it’s the latter.

“FV-0346, mommy has a new house rule for you. Come here!” You yell, attracting their attention as they walk over to you.

“Wha wuwe? Nu wike wuwes! Dum-mee mom-mee!” They reply, still walking closer as you pick them up.

“You’ll have to eat Princess’s sh- taste-pretties. That’s the new rule.” You explain, watching as their face contorts into a fearful stare.

“Buh, taste-pwetties that am tuu watewy can dwown wittwe bay-bees! An’, Eff-vee-zewo-twee-fouw-siks nu wan hav’ inside-owwies! ‘Ou wouwdn’t maek a wittwe bay-bee hav’ inside-owwies, wouwd 'ou? Wittwe bay-bee nu twy tu maek ‘ou hav’ inside-owwies!” They whine, looking up at you with their big eyes and starting to fake-cry.

“Little babies also don’t try to give their toys… ‘replication-huggies’ in the corner of their safe-room. You’re eating her taste-pretties, whether you like it or not.” You sigh, picking it up and placing it in front of Princess’s rear.

“Nee make poopies! Mummah gib wickie-cweanies NAO!” Princess demands, making noises of exertion before she blasts the floor and FV-0346’s face with shit.

“After you lick that up, we’ll need to take a bath!” You warn, smiling as FV-0346 gives you a look a pure horror.

“Buh, baf am bad fo’ sickie-fwiends! Nu wan baf!” They complain while lapping up watery shit off the floor, getting them even more dirty.

“Don’t you want to be clean? Either that or I’m getting the disinfectant.” You’re using as many Bestest Sickie Friend trigger words that you can remember to get it even more terrified. Nice idea, right?

“Nu wan diss-en-fek-tint! Eff-vee-zewo-twee-fouw-siks tay-ke baf! Tay-ke baf!” They sob, finally lapping up the last of the shit puddle as you pick them up.

“Wawa am bad fo’ fwuffies! Nu wan!” Pwincess cries, wiggling her useless legs in a attempt to run away.

“Oh, you’re just taking a quick bath to clean your poopie-place, Princess. Your friend here is much dirtier than you, meaning they get a full bath.” You say, dipping Princess’s rear into the sink and scrubbing as hard as you can.

“Mummah gib poopie-pwace huwties! Nu wan, dummeh mummah!” Princess cries out, finally being wiped clean and taken out of the sink.

“As for you, stay in there. I’ll be taking Princess to the safe-room, and I’ll be right back.” You pick up Princess again, walking out of the bathroom and going upstairs.

You are FV-0346, and you’re so scared! Your mommy is trying to make you take a bath! Doesn’t she know that baths are bad for sickie-friends?

“Nuuu! Nu baf! Nu ba- EEEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! WOWSTEST OWWIES!” You screech, flailing your stubby arms around as your mommy pushes them back in, covering them in a weird liquid.

You don’t know what she’s covering you with, but it hurts!

“You need to be clean, FV-0346. You don’t want to go around smelling like taste-pretties, do you? Just because you like it doesn’t mean others do.” Your mommy sighs, smiling at you as you start to cry due to the horrible pain.

“Cwean am bad fo’ sic- EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEE!” You squeal in pain, trying desperately to get out of the sink as your mommy douses you in the liquid again.

Just as you feel faint, your mommy takes you out of the sink and dries you off.

This cycle repeated again and again until you couldn’t see in one eye due to the soap, and couldn’t fight your mommy back when she bathed you due to your new diet.

“Eff-vee-zewo-twee-fouw-siks nee’ maek choice. Du Eff-vee-zewo-twee-fouw-siks wan hav inside-owwies an’ gu fowevew-night-nights, ow wan git wowstest owwies in baf?” You think, crying and sobbing at both of the choices.

“Looks like we’re making a difficult choice here, huh?” Your mommy sneaks up behind you, scaring you quite a bit as you continue crying.

“Yeh…” You respond, wiping your tears with your very damaged stubby arms.

“Well, that’s not my problem. You’ll just have to figure it out on your own!” Your mommy shrugs, walking away and leaving you alone.

You are Princess, and you can’t walk. Your leggies are there, but they’re being big meanies! You can’t really make breathies good, either…

“Mummah! Haff… Haff…” You shout, immediately regreating your decision to speak that loud as you feel even more breathless.

“Yes? Is there something wrong?” Your mummah asks, tapping you gently.

“Haff… Can nu bweathies gud… Haff…” You pant quietly, watching as mummah shrugs and replies.

“Well, that’s what you get for wanting to be a baby. You’re too old for milk, so your body did… this.” Your mummah shrugs, walking away.

The world starts to darken as your mummah walks downstairs.

“Haff… Haff… Haf-” You wheeze, the last breath you take being incomplete.

You are Amelia Roseman, and Princess died. You weren’t expecting that, but at least you have FV-0346 to “play” with. For a bit, of course.

“Nee’ num-nums…” FV-0346 groans, pointing at their mouth and crying.

“Well, Princess died. Remember how I said you could only eat Princess’s taste-pretties? Now that she’s gone, no more num-nums.” You shrug, watching as it breaks down into tears.

“Wan baf! Wan baf! Pwease giv baf!” They shout, finally being pushed to their absolute limit as they sob.

“I thought baths were bad?” You say, preparing the sink and setting it in.

“Nu cawe! Wan fowevew-night-nights! Pwease giv tu Eff-vee-zewo-twee-fouw-siks!” They mewl, visibly holding back screams as you start to pour soap on their already damaged body.

You’re done with that part, and you just have to dispose of them now. You think you might do this more often.

11 Likes

You get what you fucking deserve baby killers

Eat shit and die. Literally

3 Likes