Orange and Greenie - Part 3 (Faggot)

Part 1: Orange and Greenie - Part 1 (Faggot)
Part 2: Orange and Greenie - Part 2 (Faggot)

Silvia kept Rainbow separated from the rest of the fluffies for the rest of the day. She was scared to bring him back, but was willing to offer them one last chance at redemption.

“If I find out you’re bullying Rainbow again, I’m getting rid of you all!” This is your last warning."

“Otay mummah,” says Greenie, “nu be meanie tu wainbow nu mowe.”

Orange was slightly less enthusiastic, but agreed. The other four foals let Rainbow join in a fluff pile for once.

“Wainbow gif huggies tu bwuddas an sissies?”

“Wainbow wan cuddwes an wuv fwum sibwings!”

Looked like things were shaping up for Rainbow a bit going into week 2 of his life. By now Orange’s teats had returned to normal size and the foals weren’t drinking milk anymore. Rainbow seemed to be getting along fine with his siblings now, though his parents were a little more disdainful and still called him a “dummeh babbeh” sometimes. Then one morning Silvia was approached by Orange at the door of the saferoom.

“Owange hab tummeh babbehs gain mummah! Owange gon haf mowe babbehs soon! Yay! Am su happi!”

“Greenie knocked you up again? You fuckers breed like rats. Well, at least you’ll have your new litter just in time for me to sell off your old ones.”

“Can Owange hab sketties nao?”

“What? No. Remember why I’m not giving you spaghetti? You and Greenie were really mean to Rainbow and now you’re being punished.”

“But mummah! Owange hab tummeh babbehs nao! Owange nee nummeh sketties su babbehs am stwong! Nee mowe nummies mummah!”

“I’ll give you extra kibble, there’s plenty enough nutrients for your babies in it.”

Orange starts stamping her hoofpads and puffing her cheeks in childish temperamental anger again.

“Owange wan sketties! Mummah gib owange sketties nao!”

“Knock it off Orange, or I’ll give you the sorry stick.”

“NU CAWE! AM GUD MUMMAH! DESEWBE SKETTIES!”

She bites the arm of a nearby teddy bear and pathetically tries thrashing it around.

“MUMMAH AM DUMMEH MUMMAH! TAKE SOWWY POOPIES!”

She lays a pile of shit on the teddy bear’s head.

“That’s it, you’re spending the night in the sorry box.”

Silvia picks Orange up by the scruff.

“Nu! Bad upsies!”

She takes her into the windowless bathroom, puts her in the empty tub too slippery for her to climb out, and turns off the light.

“Now I’m gonna go clean your shit. You’re setting a bad example for your foals. I should’ve just gotten you spayed and never gotten you a special friend. I’ll put you back in the saferoom at bedtime, and you better not pull this shit again!”

She shuts the door and leaves the sobbing mare in the scary darkie room.

As she sat alone, Orange could hardly figure out what she did wrong. She had been treating the dummy babbeh nicer, hadn’t she? She just wanted sketties so her tummy babbehs could get bestest nummies. It wasn’t fair! It was dummy mummah’s fault for not making her spaghetti when she wanted it!

NO! It was dummy babbeh’s fault! Mummah took Orange’s sketties away because she wanted her good babbehs to have her dummy babbeh’s food, what’s wrong with that? They were HER babbehs, weren’t they? Mummah loved dummy babbeh more than she loved Orange’s good babbehs! Mummah was dummeh! Horned winged babbeh was dummeh! Orange’s hatred for Rainbow seethed harder than it ever had before. Then Orange hatched an idea on how to get revenge on her dummy babbeh.

A few hours later Silvia took Orange back to her saferoom as the fluffy dad and his foals snuggled in a pile together for sleepie time. Orange waddled up to Greenie and stirred him awake.

“Owange gon gif dummeh babbeh biggest owwies. Hewp Owange Gweenie?”

“Otay Owange, Gweenie gif dummeh babbeh biggest owwies tu! Owange nee mowe sketties fo neu tummeh babbehs!”

As Rainbow laid fast asleep, he was suddenly stirred awake by the feeling of a looming antagonistic presence. He opened his eyes and saw his mom and dad standing over him.

“Dummeh babbeh! Take sowwy hoofsies!”

“SQUEEEE! CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP! MUMMAH DADDEH NU!”

Fluffies and their weak soft hoofpads could hardly squash a bug, but to another fluffy and especially a foal it was painful and humiliating. His siblings were stirred awake by the noise and started giggling at their brother’s misfortune.

“Teehee, dummeh babbeh git sowwy hoofsie!”

“Can Bwuey gif dummeh babbeh sowwy poopies mummah?”

“Aww gud babbehs can gib dummeh babbeh sowwy poopies!”

They all took turns crapping on their helpless brother.

“PEEP PEEP! NU HU! NO WIKE POOPIE SMEWW! MUMMAH HEWP! SABE WAINBOW!”

“Mummah nu com tu hewp dummeh babbeh! Dummeh babbeh hab dummeh ugwe wingsies! Gud fwuffies take dummeh babbeh’s ugwe wingsies!”

Orange held Rainbow down with one hoof while Greenie bit at the base of his wing with his teeth, then slowly pried away muscle and bone. Again, fluffy teeth aren’t strong enough to damage even human children, but they can damage their own. Rainbow was finally screaming loud enough to stir Silvia awake in the other room, and she burst into the saferoom just in time to see Greenie removing Rainbow’s other wing.

“HOLY SHIT! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!” Silvia was furious. Those wings were what made Rainbow so unique. His future as a breeder might not happen now as a result of looking like a regular unicorn with a rare color instead of being an actual alicorn. Every ounce of love she once had for these shitrats ended as soon as she saw Rainbow in the floor covered in shit and missing his wings.

“Mummah hewe! Mummah! Nu mean-”

Silvia ran up to Orange and punted her right in the gut. She flew across the room and slammed face first into the wall, bouncing off and smacking the ground. She squealed as blood leaked out her vagina and her premature foals miscarried and shit out on the floor with a bubbly fart.

“NUUUU! TUMMEH BABBEHS! OWANGE NU AM SOON MUMMAH NAO! HUHUHU! MUMMAH GIB TUMMEH BABBEHS FOWEVAH SWEEPIES!”

“That’s nothing compared to what I have in store for you all now.”

~

It was a beautiful morning and Silvia was ready to start her day. Rainbow laid on the end of the bed by her feet. His wings couldn’t be reattached, and stitched up holes sat where they used to be. But Silvia didn’t care, she would keep him as her new pet since he was the only one proven a good fluffy. He woke up.

“Bwite time! Gud mowning mummah! Wainbow nee make poopies nao!”

“Oh you want to try out the new litterbox in your saferoom? It’s a lot bigger than the last one.”

Silvia let Rainbow into the saferoom to try out his new litterpals. Orange and Greenie sat dismembered and stitched up at either end of the litterbox, tears in their eyes and stumps where their weggies used to be.

“Huhu, Gweenie wan weggies back! Wan wun an pway!”

“Why mummah take Owange weggies? Owange hab wowst saddies.”

“You two will never run or play or eat sketties ever again. You will live as Rainbow’s personal toilets for the rest of your short lives. Rainbow, pick which one of your dummy parents gets to eat today.”

“Otay mummah, Gweenie get tu eat poopies tuday!” He stands in front of Greenie and lays a log of shit.

“Wicky cweenie witta paw daddeh!”

“Nuuhuu, nu wan num poopies!”

Silvia pushes Greenie’s face into the shit pile.

“Too bad, that’s the only thing you’ll be eating from now on. Even if you won’t eat it now, starvation will lead to desperation.”

“HUHUHUHUHU! NU WAN BE WITTA PAW! WAN WEGGIES! WAN SKETTIES! NU WAN NUMMEH DUMMEH BABBEH POOPIE! AM GUD MUMMAH! AM GUD MUMMAH! WAN GUD BABBEHS!”

“Well, you should have thought about that before you ripped Rainbow’s wings off, guys. And by the way, all your “good babies” got sold to abusers, they pay very handsomely for a chance to give cute little babies like yours worst owwies and forever sleepies!”

"NUUUUU! OWANGE WAN DIE! WAN DIE! WAN DIE!

Orange and Greenie made it a week before succumbing to malnourishment and infection. They were thrown out with the rest of the garbage.

It had now been about five weeks since Rainbow was born, and puberty was hitting him like a train. Silvia walked in on him one day humping the same teddy bear his mother had soiled not long before.

“Mummah! Speciaw pwace hab gud feews! Nee gib speciaw huggies tu mawe!”

“I can see that, Rainbow. You’re probably lonely now that your parents and siblings are gone. But don’t worry, I got you a special friend from the pet store! Meet Raspberry. She’s an alicorn just like you!”

“NEU FWIEND! FANG OU MUMMAH!”

A little red mare with a yellow mane and tail, horn and wings comes walking out of the carrier box Silvia set down in the saferoom. She sniffs the floor and approaches

“Hewwo neu stawwion fwiend! Am Wasbewwy! Am haf hownie an wingsies! Oh, stawwion onew hab hownie!”

Don’t worry, Raspberry, Rainbow lost his wings in an accident, but he’s an alicorn just like you.

“Wainbow am pwitty! Wan be Wasbewwy neu speciaw fwiend?”

“YAY! Wainbow hab speciaw fwiend! Wan gif speciaw huggies nao!”

“Now Rainbow, I trust you and Raspberry will take better care of your babies then your parent’s did, right?”

“Ob course mummah! Wainbow an Wasbewwy wub aww babbehs an gib aww huggies an miwkie an wuv!”

“Good to know. Now have at it you two.”

Silvia leaves the room to leave Rainbow and Raspberry to have special huggies and get to know each other in peace. Hopefully her second attempt at raising a fluffy family will yield better luck.

24 Likes

Poor rainbow. He didn’t deserve that. I do feel just a tiny pain of guilt for the parents and siblings but not too much

4 Likes

i hope his parents and siblings can see him having his best life while they suffer in hell fucking shit rats

2 Likes

Stupid fluffies

Should’ve kept him in another room

1 Like

Thats what i said in Part 2 XD but Rainbow beining the cinnamon roll that he is, wanted to have love from his family… too pure

Hope he’s doing well

2 Likes

At least Rainbow got a mate and can shit on his dumbass parents.

This. This is why these freaks of nature rile me up the way they do.
People don’t write abuse stories for no reason, they write them because it’s what fluffy ponies deserve.

The sad part is how his siblings thought they were doing good by humiliating and beating him up

This story was very enjoyable. Loved the very-much-deserved karma for the two brats. Rainbow absolutely deserved better. :heart: Well… For now.

Fun tale. A few cliches here and there, but still enjoyable!