Our classroom fluffy (artist: Carpdime)

135 Likes

YES! I love this so much! And he’s so cute!

11 Likes

I’m scared that the class has “that” kid.

19 Likes

I recall having a class gecko and a bass (don’t ask). I love the idea, but someone with ADD and a talking pet, I would have never made it through english class. Lol

10 Likes

a cute idea but wouldn’t it cause logistical issues as it matured since an adult fluffy is quite a bit bigger than a baby. I mean, children’s classes keep things like hamsters because they stay small. This could be where a Micro-Fluffy would come in handy.

6 Likes

Love this and terrified by it.

1 Like

Huh. I never thought of something like this. Excellent idea!

5 Likes

I’m sure it’s not loud or needy or distracting at all :wink:

Honestly, super cute idea and makes a lot of sense. I’m kinda surprised this is my first seeing this idea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I’m now curious who the fluffy guess home with after school? It’d get lonely otherwise. Maybe there’s a safe room for all the class fluffies?

7 Likes

Heh. That’d be a surprise. Leave the fluffies in the safe room during spring break, come back to find pregnant mares or new born foals.

4 Likes

I’d think they’d have to go home with teachers for weekends or breaks like that.

I’d also think they’d all be fixed. But, did any of you have to do that “here’s a sack is flour, pretend it’s a baby for a week” assignment in school? Trying to teenagers to think about the consequences of having sex? Imagine getting a fluffy foal instead. Comes back dead? You get an F on the assignment.

13 Likes

Shit, you make a good point. Imagine if he gets lonely during a lesson and starts huu-huuing.

4 Likes

Reminds me a bit of that Unwanted story by ginger_fig.

2 Likes

Class pet needs a friend.

~Brings in the fluffy named John from the drama department~
(bonus points for those that get the reference)

3 Likes

I’d rather be worried that every fluffy starved during spring break.

1 Like

The fluffy would be much more effective than the floor sack, or the egg. At least it would simulated it better with the constant babble and pleading for attention.

2 Likes

I’d think they would set up autofeeders if they had to stay at the school over breaks, so its controlled. They do have teachers, janitors, and administrative staff coming in to check to school regularly (at least the schools I went to).

2 Likes

He’s going to get out of the box. And the janitor will have to scrape him off the ground when he gets stepped on.

Looks cute, now, though.

4 Likes

It shouldn’t be that hard to design a box that the foal can’t get out of by himself.

2 Likes

Not at all. A dog crate would work perfectly. But that just looks like a litter box. And he is taller than the rim when he stands vertical.

2 Likes